2. Moving In So Slow

A/N: Sorry, if people are really reading this, I didn't think people were so I stopped writing but, now that I know you are I'll continue to write and update. Not the best chapter but it's something, let me know what you think. (:

-Jaime's POV-

I'm on my way home from dropping off Arianna, and all I can seem to think about is her smile and that cute little giggle she does when I do something funny. I look over to the seat next to me and see the cake she made taking up the seat she was just consuming moments ago. My cheeks are beginning to hurt from this constant smiling, so I turn on the radio to try and think of something else.

I suddenly hear my phone go off in my cup holder that I put it in earlier. Not even looking at who's calling I answer it.

"Hello?"

"Hey lovey when are you coming to get me for your moms party?" My cloud nine effect drops as soon as reality hits me.

"Uhm, how about five? I gotta get to my apartment to get dressed."

"Oh well, how about I just meet you there?" I roll my eyes.

"Yeah sure."

"Okay babe, see you soon, love you." I think a minute and reply.

"Yeah see you soon bye." And hang up almost as quick as I answered.

Jessica. We've known each other for years and have been dating for almost two years, none of the guys like her, in fact they usually leave when she's around. I love her, I honestly do, but lately it's been this huge tornado of fights and jealousy when she's around. I just roll my eyes and turn into my driveway.

I get out of my car carefully grabbing the cake so that way I don't drop it being the clumsy person I am. I walk through the door and to the kitchen placing it in the fridge and heading up stairs to find something to wear.

I finally found something to wear and it looks pretty damn good if I may say so myself. I hear my phone ringing on the bed and jump on the bed grabbing it and putting it straight to my ear.

"Yo talk to me." I say almost laughing but trying to contain a serious tone.

"He mi hermano amigo!" I laugh and realize it's Vic.

"Hey what's up dude?"

"What time is your moms party?" I get up from the bed and make my way down stairs.

"It's at six."

I grab a coke from the fridge and shut the door with my foot.

"Okay cool! Look is it okay if I bring Danielle?"

I nod my head realizing he can't see me.

"Yeah that's alright with me, the more the merrier."

I hear the door bell ring and instantly remember that Jessica was coming over.

"Hey I'll have to talk to you at my moms, Jessica just got here."

"Oh that's right, she's going this time."

Last year for my mom's birthday Jessica didn't go, claiming she had other important things to do, the guys gave me hell for it for about a week.

"Yeah she's coming this time. I'll talk to you there, bye." And with that I hung up.

I open the door and am greeted with a pair of lips being thrown at my face, startled I stumble back and slightly push her off me already knowing who it is.

"Hey baby!"

I simply wipe the lipstick off my face and go run my hands under the sink in the kitchen to wash off the read stain now spread on the back of my hand.