34. Love With No Regrets

[Songs: The Divine Zero, Like I'm Gonna Lose You- Meghan Trainor]

Anniversary Weekend

Pt. 1

I zipped up our huge suitcase for our weekend getaway seeing as Sunday is our anniversary and we decided to go somewhere where no one can bother us, not even Jessica and her constant whining about being pregnant and how Jaime needs to help with whatever she needs, not just going to doctors appointments.

This was our latest argument, since his birthday party in May we've gotten into a total of ten fights, most resulting in him sleeping on the couch then the other four times making up and doing our best to resolve the argument before we went to bed.

They all seemed to be for the same reason, Jessica, and I was slowly being torn apart between love and hate, but loving him too much was the only thing keeping me here.

"Babe come here!" I hear Jaime yell from down the stairs.

I trudge down the stairs tying my hair into a bun then fixing my glasses walking over to Jaime and taking a seat next to him. He was concentrated on his phone the screen reflecting off his glasses that he's been forced to wear since his contact cut his eye and left it red to the point of swelling if we wouldn't have caught it in time.

"Have I ever told you how cute you look in glasses?" I say kissing his cheek.

He just smiles and shakes his head, not doing a great job at concealing the blush forming on his cheeks, "You look cuter though."

"Thank you," I giggle.

"Now what did you call me down for?"

"Pull out your phone." He instructs.

I take my phone out of my pocket and then look at him to go further, "Okay now what?"

"I'm sending you a link and a picture, when Vic gives us the go ahead just spread it all over Instagram and Twitter."

"What is it?" I prod on.

"A new song." He says nonchalantly.

"Oh my gosh are you serious!?" I exclaim getting excited at the thought of new music.

"Calm down there fangirl." He chuckles.

I get the picture and link to the YouTube video then begin to type down something for Instagram before Jaime gives me the okay to send it out to the world.

theariannarae: It's been 84 years... But the time has come! New song from my favorite group of guys! Link in bio, go check it out!!! #fangirlsunite #TheDivineZero #itsbeen84years

I silently laughed at my caption, being the ultimate fangirl and Jaime making me wait like everyone else so I can finally hear it, "Okay let's do it." He says just as I press the send button then quickly going to the link and playing the song so I can hear it along with all the other fans.

Vic's voice coming out of my pones speakers getting chills to form on my arms,

"Maybe I could swim into your thoughts like your drugs do

Paralyze your body

Sick and tired of waking up to

Burning eyes and cigarettes..."

I kept listening to the words, my heart stopping when I hear some familiar words spill out of Vic's mouth,

"I'm not meant for this world, I just don't see the point

Don't think about it; don't over think about it...

And life is a joke

But everything's riding on me tonight,"