Bad Ben x KH Reader - "Who the hell are you?" Part 1

A/n
Ok, so here's a crossover with one of my favorite video game franchises of all time: Kingdom hearts!👑❤️💛

If you don't know what it is you can google it to search for which characters are which, what they look like, etc. The game was made by Disney and Square Enix. All rights belongs to them, not me, ok? Ok.

It's basically about a boy named Sora who wants to explore other worlds with his best friends, Riku and Kairi. But then all hell breaks loose with this old man named Xehanort who wants to take over "Kingdom Hearts" with darkness. Kingdom hearts is kinda like a holy place or whatever, this game is hella confusing.

They battle with key blades that can lock worlds to ensure that the darkness can never corrupt them to ruin. There are also Disney characters like Donald, Goofy who come with Sora on their adventures. Occasionally, Mickey pops in to help, but he's usually busy.

The darkness usually comes in the form of heartless who can take a person's heart, transforming them into a heartless. There are also nobodies, unversed, and dream eaters, but hey just know that they're usually monsters who hurt people.

Xehanort's lackeys are the Organization XIII who are made of nobodies who look human. Nobodies are the bodies that don't have a heart—the bodies that are left behind by heartless. They are deceived by the old man into thinking that they can gain back their hearts and live normal lives. Stereotypical villain swindling🤦🏻‍♀️

There are other characters like Roxas, Axel, Xion, Ventus, Aqua, Terra, Namine, Hayner, Pence, Olette, Riku, Kairi, and just a whole lot. I love them 😍

Anyway, what's mentioned in this chapter is a bunch of references to it, reader is a key blade wielder, and spoilers from the game. There would also be non canon stuff from the game for the sake of my oneshot😁 You have been warned. Oh, and sorry for the super long A/n. Context was necessary for this🙃

Warnings: violence, cussing, angst, spice

B/s - breast size
F/c - favorite color

Word count: 2,641

——————————————————

Y/n's POV

I was walking through the corridors of Master Yen Sid's castle. For a castle that looked small from the outside, the inside was HUGE. Like, why can't it just follow the laws of normalcy? Come on!

But anyway, I can hear you asking why am I here. Well, I'm here because after that whole fight with Xehanort and us bringing Sora back, we've all gone back to our lives. Well everyone, except me.

You see, my world, Krypton (the name sounded cool, and no I'm not gonna let the reader be related to Superman and Supergirl😅), fell to ruin long before this whole business with Xehanort. I was only a kid when I had to constantly move from world to world to survive and fight monsters if I needed to.

Key blades were prominent on my homeworld, so of course I have one. But actually I can wield two just because I was always ambidextrous growing up.

Oathkeeper (white) and Oblivion (black)