Prime Ben x Suicidal Reader - "I don't want to live with this truth." End

A/n

Sorry it took me forever to write this, because I kept falling asleep halfway through writing it tbh😅 but yeah I hope you enjoy!

P.S. I love you my readers! Spread love to others and just make their day, you know? You never know when that certain someone might need it.

Warnings: Angst (the feels man!), Lime, Implied Smut, Cursing, Fluff

Word count: 3,000
________________________

Previously...

"I'm gonna go back in time and fix this." I faced all of them with the omnitrix that was glowing on my wrist.

In the Present...

"Are you insane?!" Someone shouted at me. Surprisingly, it was Gwen. I stood shocked at her outburst before I got angry.

"This is the only way we can bring her back!!! And you're AGAINST it?!" I shouted in retaliation. Kevin started to speak.

"I'm also with Gwen on this one. Time travel can mess up timelines man! We've all seen it happen before!" Kevin tried to reason with me. Rook stepped in.

"They are right, Ben. Think about this, would Y/n really want you to do this? Would she really want you to put others on the-?"

"SHUT UP!"

I exploded at them. They stilled at my ferocious shout. I glared at all of them with my angry and heartbroken gaze.

"I saw it. When I ran to her room, I...fuck.." I harshly rubbed my eyes with my sleeve. "I saw her hanging body. I saw the details, the-the marks around her neck, the bruises on her fingers, her tear-stricken eyes..."

I took a deep breath to compose myself.  "She regretted her decision. Moments before she died, she tried to free herself...but it was too late. I was too late."

My voice came out uneven as they looked at me with sorrow. Tears were apparent on everyone's faces as they quietly considered my words.

"Ben." Grandpa called out. I looked at him and was startled to see him staring at me with a firm gaze.

"Is this what you really want?" He asked. I straightened my posture and stared back with a harsher glare.

"I really need her, Grandpa. All of you already know...that I love her." I spoke with unwavering conviction.

"Then-." Grandpa was interrupted by a blinding light in the corner of his office. There stood a tall man wearing a white lab coat adorned with bronze colored tassels, a brown vest, intricate designs of small pockets, and a black turtle neck undershirt. Green goggles hung around his collar, a metallic blue gauntlet was worn on his right arm, a thin bronze and brown cane was held in his other hand, bronze and brown boots were up to just below his knees, and his black hair was a shade of grayish white near the bottom of his head.

"Professor Paradox..?" I called out in confusion.

"Ben.." he looked at everyone with a reassuring gaze. "As much as I tell you that it is dangerous to mess with time, I believe that this is the only exception you can get."