Nega Ben x Scared Gamer Reader - "There's nothing wrong with this." Final Part

A/n

The fanart above is made by hikurob4zz-k1ll! Check out this person's content on deviantart.😀

Oh and people: ahem*
WE'VE PASSED 100 READS!!!!!YES!🥳 That's just amazing, so thanks for the support! Let's continue to increase that number. Shall we?😋

I'm in the mood for some domestic fluff so I skipped the lemon part because let's be real: Nega Ben secretly wants to melt in the reader's warmth in a wholesome way! Sooo cuddles galore! There's also gonna be a wholesome ending that made me go "Yesssssss boi! That's my son!"Enjoy!🤩

F/f - favorite flavor

Warnings: fluff, maybe OOC nega Ben??? (I'm still trying to figure him out tbh)

Word count: 1,695

——————————————————

Warmth.

That's all you can register at the moment. Then...it expands.

You can absorb the warmth of what feels like the first rays of the morning sun on your face. You can feel the soft texture of the thick bed sheets and the fluffy blankets you're entangled in.

You can feel the warmth of a firm chest that's breathing at a slow pace accompanied by the feeling of long arms secured around your waist in a tight and protective hold.

Having a good idea as to who is holding me in place, I slowly open my eyes blinking them to become accustomed to the natural light and turn my face to gaze at the face of the person who saved me and captured my heart.

Ben Tennyson.

His hair was tousled and his eyes were still closed suggesting that he was still asleep. His eye bags were faintly present, but they weren't that noticeable compared to other days. To confirm my suspicions, I looked down under the blanket and immediately looked away flustered.

'Yep, we actually did it.' I blush with a bashful smile creeping onto my face.

Memories of last night flashed in my mind, making me turn from a light pink tint to a crimson scarlet red.

'Damnnn who knew he can be THAT rough.' But I digress.

I decided to check my alarm clock on the stand to see the date and time.

9 : 18 AM
NOV. 20 20XX
SATURDAY

Slightly humming in delight that it was still morning, I tried to slip out of Ben's constricting grip to go cook some breakfast.

The key word here is TRIED.

I tried to escape his grip, but he just won't let go.

'This boy...' I sighed out in an amused exasperation.

"Mmm...do you really want to get out of bed now, babe? It's still too early." A deep husky voice spoke near my ear causing me to slightly jump. I stared at Ben who was now awake. Barely anyway.

His eyes were still drooping trying to keep them trained on me, his arms still kept their grasp, and now he sported a smirk at my shocked expression. Did I forget to mention that he's still SHIRTLESS?! Oh my gawwwd.

Noticing my stare, he came closer to give me an Eskimo kiss (basically nose-to-nose). He then kissed my nose and mumbled something.