Prime Ben x Reader x Rex Salazar - "Why are you doing this?" Final part

A/n

Oh my gosh. Now I've really done it this time 👀 I guess I only have myself and lemons to blame. I didn't want to go overboard with this oneshot by adding more parts, so here's the end.

There are 2 endings: 1 with Rex and 1 with Ben. You get to choose. Be prepared, because I don't want people to report me. This entire book is mature for a reason.😶

Oh and since I'm still new to this whole Wattpad feature thing, apparently I'm supposed to encourage readers to comment, vote, and follow me? I think? 🤔

Okay so please do that!😄

Now, it's time for the spicy content.😏

Warnings: ANGST ANGST ANGST, Almost lemon, lime, so many suggestive themes, cursing

Word count: 3,418

————————————————————

After that awkward smoothie hangout, I decided to distance myself from Ben. It was easy for a while, until I kept receiving calls and texts from him.

I know it sounds mean, but I couldn't bring myself to actually hear him out or even be near him. I knew for a fact that he would just apologize and make excuses. There were very FEW times where he would open up to me, but those are just rare. Almost nonexistent.

He now appears in places where I would inevitably be in. Providence, home, Mr. Smoothy's, you name it. It's a good thing that I usually see him before he does giving me the advantage to sneak away unnoticed.

I know that it's just a matter of time before a confrontation is in order, but I'm not ready. Things are starting to get complicated with Rex, too, but...in a different way.

We help each other in battle, we're quirky together, we tell each other things when we're upset. For goodness sake, we even cuddle together at my house when it gets too cold!

Needless to say, I'm starting to feel something for him. My life changed even to the point where it was expanded. I got to meet Bobo, Caesar, and Noah.

Bobo is a weird ass monkey who seems to be the sarcastic one, but I can tell that he cares for Rex just as much as everyone else does.

Caesar is definitely...interesting. He can be creepy when it comes to his inventions and theories. However, when it comes to brains and dependability, he's your guy. He's also really funny btw. Rex mayyy have gotten a bit pouty, but I managed to diffuse the tension with my over the top cheesy puns.

As for Noah, he's really cool and quirky. He's definitely the kind of guy any girl would be lucky to have, but he's just not my type. We talked and joked around. I even helped him with his pranks at some point and it was god tier, no cap! Although, we had to seriously run away from a raging monkey and a furious Rex on his motorcycle out in the canyon.

Luckily, I summoned mine and pulled Noah along as we sped down the highway in the canyon like maniacs. Long story short, Rex cheated by having Bobo shoot a net out of a large bazooka. Where did he even get that and why was it just with him?! What the fuck?!

Anyway, after their payback with large amounts of whip cream and chocolate syrup, I was on my way home. I got in, took a shower, and started changing my clothes. I put on a black bra with matching panties and was about to put on the other clothes when-

My bedroom door was slammed opened. "Hey Y/n, I just wanted to ask...!" Rex trailed off at a loss for words after seeing my figure. I turned crimson red fast.