Various x Reader (Yuri!!! On ICE) AU - Part 6

A/n

Hey guys! Welcome back to this little mini series. We're almost at the end of it. I just need to put in a chapter or two and then we're good. I think after this miniseries, I'm gonna do one or more stand alone chapters like old times and then end this book.😗

I guess I feel like I want to try out another franchise or something to write about. I do hope everyone understands and even enjoys the new and different content I would make in the future.🙂

A big thank you to everyone for we have surpassed 700 READS! AHHHHH! I'm truly grateful for everyone checking back into this book whenever I upload. It makes me think that staying up really late to upload a chapter is really worth it so thank you.😊

Now enough with the emotional sap that is making me soft. 😆 😅 😂

DON'T FORGET TO:

Read, save, vote, and comment, you all know the drill by now.😙

And now let's get on with the chapter!🤪

Warnings: Cursing, references, violence, and some errors here and there (That's really all since everything is now mellowing down, reader deserves to be happy I say, not brooding or sad all the time!😆 😅)

Word count: 2,935

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Previously on Escape the Night (jk I hope ya'll get the reference🤣)

Previously on Yuri!!! On ICE...

You feel as though your entire body was on fire as you jumped into the air with your weapons in place. You positioned your shield in front of your abdomen while your sword was raised high above your head ready to strike your target.

You swung your sword hard onto the dominator effectively slicing its body into large chunks. Its shrill screams resonate all throughout the stadium from its unfortunate demise. 

Now...

Everyone was shocked by your skills but they quickly escape the scene after noticing that the dominators were still around them. They let out their tantalizing screeches after witnessing the death of one of their own. 

Many of the aliens, now furious, head in your direction causing you to whip your head back to see Viktor still staring at you in shock. You rush to him and grab him by the shoulders to forcefully push him to the exit. 

"You have to leave NOW!" He looked at you as though you had just lost your mind. He pushed your hands off and grabbed you by your shoulders. 

"What? What about you?!" You pried his hands off of you and proceeded to give a powerful shove of his body in Yuri's direction. The two looked at you in worry and confusion. 

I look around me to find my other friends there eyeing me with concerned expressions. I give them my most confident smile and posture I could muster up.

"Don't worry. I've got this." I feel a hand on my shoulder as I turn to see Ben and his friends behind me. My eyes widen in shock at seeing them after so long. Before I could utter a response, Ben gave a gentle squeeze on my shoulder inviting my eyes to meet his. 

He gave me a confident look that spoke volumes and said, "You mean WE all got this." He then turned his head to face everyone, "Everyone else! Please evacuate the premises. It's not safe here-!" He was cut off by the shrill scream of a dominator in the air about to crush us with its weight. The others ran away from the sight complying with Ben's orders.