Bad Ben x KH Reader - "Who the hell are you?" Final part

A/n
Here's the final part! It's gonna be a lemon, so skip it if you don't like it. Other than that, it's gonna be rough and sexy😆

Warnings: Smut, kinky stuff, fluff at the end

Word count: 1,821

Once we entered into his room, he slammed me against the back of the door. His lips immediately met mine as our tongues clashed hungrily.

His hands firmly gripped my thighs that were wrapped around his waist. My hands entangled in his hair tugging on them from time to time allowing me to hear his pleasured groans. He started to roughly grind on my covered crotch against the door making me mewl in anticipation.

Slowly but surely, our kisses became soft and gentle. I opened my eyes to see him staring into mine with the most soft expression I've ever seen.

"Y/n, I need your permission to continue. I won't be able to hold myself back if we go any further. And I don't want to hurt you, I just-"

I cut him off with a sweet and loving chaste kiss.

"Ben, please continue. You don't need to hold yourself back anymore. You're mine and I'm yours. That's all there is to it." I encouraged him with an earnest voice just so that I can fully assure him and put his concerns to rest.

He smiled back at me and gave a sweet kiss. After a small husky response of saying ok, he started trailing kisses down my neck. My breaths started to shake from the ticklish feeling.

Until he reached a certain spot, that made me gasp loudly.

"Oh, it seems I found your sweet spot, Princess~" he teased. Before I could come up with a retort, he started kissing, biting, and licking that spot gradually getting faster and rougher. I starting moaning from the feeling and gripping his shoulders tighter.

He eventually stopped and threw me on the bed. He started taking his shirt off and then proceeded to take off my blouse and shorts.

The bandages were still visible making me self conscious and turn my head away from him. He could tell that my eyes were sad at that moment.

What surprised me was when he started to kiss my bandages.

"Ben?" I let out with flustered cheeks and a confused gaze.

"You're beautiful." He softly let out while continuing his ministrations.

He took off my bra that was already unclipped from earlier and threw it behind him, not caring where it landed.

After getting a good look at my b/s boobs, he started licking and sucking on one of them with his hand fondling the other. I kept moaning and squirming in my place, causing him to use his unoccupied hand to grab my butcheek and squeeze it.

I start to moan even more from the feeling. He switched to the other boob and let his hands switch roles, too. His other hand working on my other breast while the other hand now worked on my other butcheek.

He stopped and took a good look at me. Flustered cheeks, sweaty body, dazed eyes, wet panties, he was getting harder from the just the sight alone. At this opening of him just hovering there, I pounced on him.

I got on top of him with a wild look, while his eyes were shocked and aroused. I started grinding on him and attacking his neck with bites.

His hands met my hair and my hips. He tugged on them and helped my hips grind harder. We both moaned from the sensation. I finally found his sweet spot after he released a particularly loud groan.

"Y/n..." he said my name breathlessly causing me to snap.

I started biting, licking, and sucking on that spot until it made a prominent bruise effectively marking him as mine.