Albedo x Dancer Reader - "Dance with me."

A/n

The credit for the fanart goes to @ben10ultimateomniver AKA Marisa Kirisame from Deviantart. Check out her content! The link is right here:

https://www.t.com/ben10ultimateomniver

Anyway...I thought that maybe it's now time to switch things up. Here's one for Albedo!

I'm gonna try my best to be descriptive in the dance moves, but it won't be perfect, aight? So please keep that in mind.

Warnings: OOC Albedo, so much fluff☺️

Word count: 2,303

——————————————————

Note

Your attire (the bra can be your favorite color)

Your POV

Your POV

"One, two, three, four! One, two, three, four!" Repeated my dance instructor. My dance mates and I were practicing a choreography that could perfectly infuse ballet and salsa together.

So far so good, I think we're getting the hang of it. To be honest, the combination of the two wasn't as bad as we thought it would be.

Salsa encapsulates graceful moves and some pretty sexy moves if I'm being completely honest.😅 Ballet portrays moves that have an air of sophistication and restraint. Yeah, it was pretty hard to imagine how they could possibly be combined to make something amazing, but surprise surprise it worked!

After a long day of dance lessons, we were dismissed to change and leave. I was chatting with my best friend, Anya, as we were changing in the locker room.

"Man! My muscles are sore..." Anya whined out as she was rubbing her thighs to emphasize her point. I nodded, drinking out of my bottle to quench my thirst.