Various x Reader (Yuri!!! On ICE Crossover) AU - Part 4

A/n

Hey guys! School has been REALLY hounding on my ass with all the projects, assignments, and the FREAKIN MISCOMMUNICATION BECAUSE I'M A STUDENT COUNCIL MEMBER THAT'S TRYING TO BE ORGANIZED AND SHIT BUT REALLY I'M JUST TRYING TO NOT LET ANYONE DOWN!!! 🤬😭😖😫😤

Anyway, I'm trying to just let off some steam by typing through the flow of the story, because we all love a bit of drama and angst and spicy fluff. 😏🥳

Oh and ya'll we've passed 400 reads!!! Thank you guys so much for supporting my work! I keep seeing notifications of people voting and I really feel joyful that you guys like my content. Ya'll really make my day!😙

For anyone who's new to this book, don't forget to read, save, comment, and vote. You know the drill!😋

And without further ado, IT'S HERO TIME!!! (Cringe since I said it in my head, but it sounds cool in my head)🤨🙃

Warnings: ANGST TO THE MAX (LET'S GOOO), so many references it is unbelievable, cussing, innuendos because I'm a simp, and some spoilers for the anime

Word count: 3,292

------------------------------------

Previously...

"Y/n, it's been a while, huh?" I froze and just turned my head to see...

"Ben..." I said breathlessly.

Now your POV

"Ben? What are you doing here?" I asked in a shocked voice, tone light as I struggled to breathe evenly. My eyes bulged out of their sockets at seeing Ben in person after a long time of being apart. I stilled and looked down, my hair covering my eyes. I could feel the tears resurface behind my eyelids as I shut them tightly.

Why is he even here? I didn't want to see him again.

Not after a long time of me just running away from our inevitable confrontation.

Not after what he said to me that night!

"Y/n, I-" He stepped closer reaching a hand out to me to get my attention.

*Slap!*

I slapped his hand away. His face was surprised, appalled even. His mouth was open as I finally looked at him. My eyes were red as I tried to hold my tears back. My form was shaking with quiet sobs, my lips were trembling, my legs were struggling to even hold themselves in place.

I was not okay.

I felt like I wanted to just collapse on myself.

"Stop. Just- just stop. You..can't just barge back into my life-after what you said." My voice cracked. "You can't take them back either. You were telling the truth, right? I didn't belong in the team. I couldn't help. I was practically useless." I gave a fake chuckle remembering my old pathetic naive self.

"No! Just hear me out-!" I cut him off unexpectedly my body moving on its own at this point. I punched him in the stomach and roughly dragged him to my door by his jacket. I quickly unlocked my apartment and hauled him inside. He slid on the floor and groaned. He looked up at me with a painful look in his eyes. I locked the door and glared at him with sad and angry ones.

"IT'S BECAUSE OF YOU THAT I'M LIKE THIS! IT'S BECAUSE OF YOU I WASTED 2 YEARS OF MY LIFE BEING A WORTHLESS SAD SACK CONSTANTLY BLAMING MYSELF FOR NOT BEING USEFUL. FOR BEING HOPELESS!" I spat out as tears flooded my cheeks. I couldn't hold back any of my emotions that I've held in for 2 goddamned years. Not anymore. I couldn't just say that I've fully moved on from everything when I didn't even get the proper closure I needed.