Emergency Mini-shot No Watch Ben x Reader - "Don't give up."

A/n

Hey guys, I just need to vent through writing right now. I'm trying to keep myself together right now, but that doesn't make things easier, right? 🥲

I just need some good ole comfort, even if it is from a fictional character.😷

Warnings: Comfort

Word count: 809

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My body is just lying limp on my bed with my face burrowed into my fluffy blankets. Tears escaping my eyes as they make the sheets even more damp than they were seconds ago. I keep replaying the events over and over in my head.

I lashed out at my family when I felt like they were speaking nothing but suffocating reminders and endless bickering towards each other. My college applications are still unfinished even when I've been trying my damn hardest to complete them for the past month. My subjects have been getting harder and harder to maintain when all I've been trying to do is study and understand the material every fucking day. Even as an student council member, my idea for an event was rejected AFTER I announced it to the school AND there was miscommunication in the preparation JUST BECAUSE SOMEONE had no clue what event I was referring to.

Even my own face can't escape this bitchy life! Why did my FUCKING acne have to catch up to me during my SENIOR YEAR of highschool?!!

Sigh*

I'm just...so tired.

Why does it feel like whenever I try to find a solution to a problem or even an alternate path to the answer, there's always something blocking me?

Why can't I just....?

Sniffle* *Sob, sob*

I'm just crying pathetically in my bed wallowing in my self deprecating thoughts when I feel a blanket being placed on my back. I halted in my movements and slowly roll my body to face the intruder.

It's Ben.

He's wearing the same old green and gray hoodie with his usual brown pants. His tousled brown hair that constantly stays in place and his eyes....

They bore into me with so much emotion.

So much to the point that I cry again. I feel too much. It hurts.

"Y/n..."

He gets in bed with me and latches onto me in a koala hug with my face in his neck.

"I know that things are really painful right now...but I also know that you're strong. You have a big heart and I know that you'll always get through trials like this. Just don't give up, okay?" He softly spoke near my ear as I continued to sob in his warm embrace. I slightly nodded even though I just wanted to break something. Even though I wanted to blame the world for being unfair.

I just wanted peace...!

Was that too hard to ask?

But those thoughts faded to the background when I felt myself get weaker and weaker. Too much crying can really drain me. Maybe crying is an exercise perhaps?

I lowly chuckled at the last thought.

"Ben..." I called out breathlessly into his neck with my arms holding onto his back with zero space between us at this point.

"Hmm?" He hummed as he continued to caress my h/c locks that cascaded down my back.

"Please don't leave." I snuggled just a smidge tighter. "I really don't want to be alone tonight." I choked out. He merely shushed me and continued to stroke me in comfort.

"I promise I won't leave. I'll be right here when you wake up. Besides, we can miss school for a day or two. It won't run away from you." He lightly joked to make me laugh. I just smiled a bit with my eyes closed.

"Thank you.." I said gratefully before placing soft kisses in his neck making his breath hitch for a second or two. I raised a knowing brow at this. 

"Don't get horny on me now, Tennyson." I teased which caused an immediate response.

"I'm not the one who's literally being a tease right now!" He whined. I could feel his neck, it's hot. He's definitely red right now.

I roll my eyes at his goofy self.

"Whatever. Let's just sleep. Goodnight~" I yawned as I snuggled into his warmth and fell asleep to escape this reality.

Ben just stared at you in awe at your sleeping form clinging to him before he kissed your head and became more comfortable in his position.

"Goodnight Beautiful...you're stronger than you think, remember that." He whispered into your ear before nodding off to sleep himself.

End.

Ahhhh why can't boys be like that in real life?! Man, I'm crazy and a simp but it still works out. Yeah, I put in some of my life experiences in here to provide context. I just feel so heavy right now from all the problems and doubts and thoughts. Sorry but I needed an outlet, you know?🥺😪🥲

Anyway, read, save, vote, and comment, you know the drill. And see ya in the next one.😷

Bye~