Bad Ben x Reader - "Thank you." Final part

IMPORTANT A/N

Hello everyone. Sorry, it's been a while. For the past week or so, I've been stressing over final exams, school work, fundraisers, and even some emotional setbacks. Rest assured that I'm pulling through everything with the best of my ability.  

For context, I'm a high school senior, one of the overachieving students, a member of my school's version of a student council, and also an active student in clubs and extracurricular activities. I'm also in this year's Christmas play, so there's that. 

I'm not boasting or anything, ok? All these are just things I want to get out there, because...well I want to balance everything. Writing is a small passion of mine and I don't want to lose that. I love this book and how far it's come. We've come. So, I'll make sure to properly end this book at some point. 

I hope I'm able to upload the next chapter on time, but only time will tell.🙂

Ok, so *ahem*

Thank you for everyone's support and don't forget to read, save, comment, vote, and follow me. You know the drill.🙂

Warnings: lemon + cursing + maybe errors

Word count: 1,843

-----------------------------------------------

Your POV

I took his hands off my shoulders before proceeding to push him on his back to really lean on the couch with me straddling his waist. He flushed as I did so.

"Y/n.." I looked at him with half-lidded eyes that were filled with love and lust.

"It was always you, Ben." I said before capturing his lips with mine. 

He stiffened for a moment before giving into the kiss. My hands cupped his cheeks while his were settled on my waist occasionally tracing circles on it. 

The kiss was so gentle and tentative, unlike his rough exterior or my dorky and sarcastic self. It was sweet and careful and lovely. I'm pretty sure we melted. 

I pulled away from him when the need for air became too much. In that moment with the perfect place and time and the fact that we're alone like this, I decided to shoot my shot. I blushed bashfully. 

"Ben...I really like you. This is definitely really soon but I can't hold back what I feel. So...if you actually don't feel the same way, I suggest you speak up now." I chuckled nervously internally dreading his response. 

His eyes widened before they relaxed and he suddenly flicked my forehead. I yelped.

"What the fuck?!" He smirked. 

"Y/n, you're really clueless you know that, right?" I gasped indignantly. 

"Hey, what do you mean-?" He interrupted me by cupping my cheek. 

"But, you're my clueless girl, because I like you too." 

Silence ensues as we just stare at each other before smiling. Then, our bodies come closer before we kiss again, but this time with more force. The kiss was quickly getting out of our control as impatience grew. 

I started to press myself harder into him making him groan as I start bucking my hips against his crotch. "You're really testing my patience, are you?" He growled into my ear before holding my hips in place. I glared at him. 

"You already know that I'm horny, so stop pretending that you don't like it." I hissed before I harshly pulled his wrists away and slammed my lips into his, all while grinding on his hardening dick.