Various x Skater Reader (Yuri!!! On ICE Crossover) Part 2

A/n

Hey guys! I'm actually typing this in school, so I just hope nobody notices or else there would be a lot of questions.😅

Anyway, so I know that these chapters are not really what peaks you guys' interest, but I just need to build it up you know? It would pay off in the end.😋

I'm so sorry for the late update, i was busy with school. But I would still make updates even if it might be like once per week or something.

Read, comment, save, vote, and follow me! You know the drill😄

Warnings: Errors (didn't want to proofread, it's 3am here🥲😂), cursing, angst, feel good fluff

Word count: 2,670

——————————————————

Y/n's POV

After that whole crying fest, I sat at the benches in the waiting room. The room contained vending machines, potted plants, benches, chairs, and some motivational skating posters on the walls.

I was just sitting there with a half finished water bottle in my hand slouching on the bench. My eyes were red and puffy and my breaths were shallow accompanied by the occasional sniffle. Yuri was sitting next to me resting a hand on my shoulder consoling me, while Victor stood in front of me with his arms crossed with a questioning yet sympathetic gaze.

"So, what happened?" I averted my eyes to the ground. "You were skating perfectly, but you broke down." I still avoided his concerned stare. He sighed and grabbed the bottle from my hands and placed it on the bench, then proceeded to intertwine my fingers with his. I flinched.

"Y/n." He lifted my chin on his finger to face him. "Please tell us what's wrong. Maybe we can help you." Yuri nodded in agreement to Victor's statement.

"Yeah. We won't judge you. We promise." Yuri reaffirmed by rubbing circles on my shoulder. I simply stared back and forth between them as I contemplated their words.

Can I really trust them? I mean I just met them.

Then again...

All they've been doing is encouraging me and helping me. And Yuuko-san trusts them, too. So maybe...

My thoughts battled for control before I finally relented and sighed.

"Okay."

I told them everything. About Bellwood. About my friends. About Ben being a hero which you gotta admit that it no longer mattered since his identity was leaked to the public 2 years ago. I even told them why I'm skating here and why I came to Hasetsu.

When I finished, their expressions were filled with pity, sadness, and...anger?!

What.

"What type of friends are they??? That's not the right way of treating someone who cares about you?!" Victor was the first to respond and he did it by exclaiming in rage. Next was Yuri.

"Y/n! At this point forward, I promise to always be there for you when you need it, unlike them. You deserve better and that's a fact!" Yuri declared with conviction and teared up eyes as he gently held my shoulders. Victor joined in and caressed my hand before kissing my knuckle.

"I also promise to do the same for you no matter what." He spoke in a determination filled tone and serious eyes.

I notice Yuuko-san smiling at me encouragingly from behind them. My still form eased before softening my gaze at them.