Bad Ben x KH Reader - "Who the hell are you?" Part 3

A/n
Hello! It's been a while, but anyway here's a continuation of the miniseries. I have a flu so I'm gonna be a bit inconsistent in posting chapters for a bit. So yeah, that's all.

Warnings: Fluff, lime, implied smut (the full thing is in the next chapter)

Word count: 1,650

Ben's POV

It's been a full year since Y/n left. I miss her. I miss everything about her. I miss her warmth, her eyes, her hair, her touch, even how she would comb her fingers through my hair or how she would listen to me drone on and on about anything.

Now, I'm not afraid to loudly admit that I have a soft spot for the h/c haired girl. She.....accepted me.....for the way I am, which is new considering my reputation. Other girls would try to get close to me, but they would either try to betray me or flee after finding out the kind of person I really am.

But Y/n....

Sigh* "I've really fallen deep this time, have I." I sighed out as I was sprawled out on the ground of the same hill we spent our last time together on.

Things have been more or less busy in Bellwood. I've decided to take today as my chill day and just watch the clouds on this very hill. The sun was shining and a gentle breeze was starting to pick up. It makes me really forget about the kind of person I am, even for just a second.

Suddenly, I hear a noise out into the distance. I lean up into a sitting position with my hands on the grass supporting my back and my legs spread out in front of me. I stay quiet to listen and see if I can catch that noise again. After a couple minutes of silence, I leaned back and lied down.

Once I was on the ground, I see a hooded figure standing over me. They were upside down because of my perspective and the direction. Surprised, I jolt up, barrel to the side, and was about to activate the omnitrix. Only to suddenly hear laughter coming from the hooded figure.

'Wait....that laugh.....it can't be...'

Right when I just finished that thought, the figure lifted their hood up just to reveal...

"Y/n..."

Her e/c eyes glistened as she smiled and sped her way into my chest. I immediately wrapped my arms tightly around her as I felt her shaking a bit while crying. I started tearing up, too, but I decided to push it down and just let her release all her emotions.

We stayed in that position for who knows how long, but we didn't care about any of that. What mattered was that we were together again.

After some time, we broke apart allowing me to get a good look at her. Her clothes were the same with the addition of a black hood strapped to her white blouse. She grew a bit taller, but not that much. But then my eyes fell on the bandage on her cheek.

I looked over her entire figure and found other bandages all over her legs and arms. Concerned over her injuries and angry that someone must have done this, I spoke in a low tone,

"Who did this?" She winced and started to nervously chuckle.

Y/n's POV

'Shit. How do I explain to my kind-of boyfriend that these were from my past?!'

I gulped and looked into his enraged eyes before spilling the truth. "Okay, don't be mad, but I got them from when I found out about my past. They're scars from the past that would EVENTUALLY fade away, I hope. But the thing on my face was just from a battle, I promise." I finish with my hands on his cheeks to calm him down.