As everyone turns to see the cause of the sound, the first thing they see is blood, and an injured man. Y/n walks over to the person as Tanjiro asks the kids if it was their brother, meanwhile Zenitsu panics.

"He's still alive, you all go without me, if he's left alone then he might die due to blood loss..." Y/n looks up at the window the man fell from "or from the fall"

Tanjiro nods and begins to once again talk to the rest of the group, Y/n then pulled out a cloth from her pocket and turned the man so she could clean the blood off of him and see where his injuries are.

Once Y/n finishes cleaning the blood, she hears a faint scream from inside the house, she figured it was once again Zenitsu and that they had already gone inside the house thanks to a heartfelt speech Tanjiro gave.

Y/n looked at the man's injuries, 'thankfully it's nothing too serious...' She thinks to herself as she moved her hand to the man's hand and foot, there were large bite marks and a couple of scratches. Y/n sighed and looked behind her, Tanjiro had left his sister outside with her.

"My my, preparing dinner already? You'd make a pretty great wife~" the voice says, Y/n turns back around to see Upper Moon 2 looking down on the injured man with what seems like the sweetest smile for a normal person.

"Do you happen to have some cloth with you?"
Y/n asks, ignoring what the demon had just said, Y/n looks down seeing the man starting to bleed once again.

"Are you going soft Y/n-san? You sure seem more talkative than before, not that I have a problem with that" the demon giggles and give Y/n some cloth that he just so happen to take after his killing spree.

Y/n blinked for a moment, and looked down on the cloth, then at the man 'If I did...would it be so bad..?' Y/n shook her head 'No, letting someone in again in this situation would only hurt more if they die..I only helped Tanjiro-san because--' Y/n stopped her own thoughts.

Unable to come up with a reason as to why she helped Tanjiro in the first place, she just begins to wrap the cloth around the man's arm and foot "Why are you here? Didn't Muzan-san say that it would be too much of a risk to keep in touch?"

The demon hummed and gave Y/n a sad smile "yes..I won't be able to talk with you much, but that doesn't make it a goodbye" then the sound of crashing from inside the house starts to get closer and closer outside "then..I'll take my leave"

Within seconds the Upper Moon had vanished and soon a person with a bore mask crashed through the same window but lands on their feet, the masks nose moved as if it's actually the nose of a live bore.

The person snaps their head towards the box where Nezuko was in and they start to sprint to it. Quickly noticing this, Y/n ran to the box faster than the person and stood in between with a defensive pose.

"MOVE YOU GIRL! THERE'S A DEMON IN THAT BOX!" the bore-person shouted and gripped their two katanas.

Y/n says nothing and doesn't move and the person was about to shout once more until Zenitsu and the little boy crashed on to the box, with this opportunity Y/n walks over to Zenitsu quickly.

"Zenitsu-san, please protect this box while I hide the boy and the man" Y/n says, which makes Zenitsu blush a lot but his aura was filled determination.

He clung tightly on the box and gave Y/n a thumbs up, just like in the final selection "You can count on me Y/n-chan! If you want me to protect this box...then I'll protect it with my life!" He says, Y/n nods and lifts the little boy into her arms.

Y/n Rand past the bore-person and put the unconscious man behind her back, she then ran to the back of the house and slowly put the two down.

"W-Will that man be okay..?" The little boy asks with tears in his eyes.

Y/n nods "He may look weak but I can tell he's strong." She says and pats the boy on the shoulder "you wait here and if you see anything dangerous coming, just scream and I'll be there" with that,
Y/n ran back to Zenitsu.

Zenitsu was completely beaten down yet he still clings on the box, Y/n walked over to the bore and taps on their shoulder "WHAT DO YOU WANT!? Oh..YOU AGAIN" he shouts

'Geez why does everyone have to be so loud' Y/n says in annoyance, then the bore was about to attack Zenitsu again until Y/n sprinted in between the two and caught their wrist. The person was surprised but nonetheless tried to swing his other sword straight to Y/n's stomach.

Y/n once again caught their wrist and she kicks the person in the stomach as to put distance between him, Zenitsu and herself, just as they were once again about to attack Tanjiro came out with the little girl behind him.

Seeing the scene in front of him, Tanjiro tried to yell some sense into the bore-person but only ended up getting badly injured once again. After a few yelling and more fighting Tanjiro was on the ground and the person was running towards the box once again.

Irritated, Y/n saw their fist about to punch her but before it even reached her, she grabbed it and spun them around so their back was facing her and she pushed them to the ground, with her landing on top of them. Y/n hit the back of their neck and they fell unconscious.

Y/n quickly layed Tanjiro down and put her haori on the ground as his pillow, Zenitsu let go of the box and walked over to her.

"How did you know how to fight like that..?" He asks as he knelt down next to her.

Y/n couldn't say that the demons had trained her so she decides to avoid the topic "thank you for protecting the box, even though you got hurt in the process" Y/n says and she pats Zenitsu on the head gently.

Zenitsu blushed and offered to carry the injured man from earlier and the children in front of the house, Y/n thanked him once again and looked at the bore-person, Y/n took off the mask and it revealed a beautiful woman's face.

Y/n looked at their body and seeing as they were indeed a male she decided she wouldn't question it any further, Y/n put the mask next to the man and decided to lie down and rest her eyes as well.

'I hope our next mission involves chocolate covered marshmallows because I would kill for one right now' she thought as she slowly drifted off to sleep.