二十一

Shinobu's eyes widen in surprise, did she hear that right? She wasn't sure if Y/n meant it the way she wanted her to but something inside her made her believe, believe that one day Y/n would mean it, whatever it takes.

Shinobu then leans forward, Y/n raised an eyebrow and just stared at the girl, she wasn't sure weather to move or not. Shinobu's face got closer and closer to Y/n's. Shinobu closed her eyes as she got closer.

❦❦ Meanwhile ❦❦

Muzak sits down on his "throne", he had just called the Upper Moons to attend a meeting, Y/n had only met Upper Moons one, two and three and Lower Moon five, he pondered over his next move.

As Muzan was thinking of ways to try and get two or three pillars to turn into demons, Y/n's face popped up interrupting his thoughts, he wanted to keep her safe from everyone, he wanted to turn her into a demon, but her couldn't do it without the girl's consent, he didn't want to risk her trust.

Muzan smiles widely, running through the wide open field of dandelions as he looked for his beloved.

"Come on out Y/n! We're going to miss the sunset" Muzan yells out

A girl who seemingly looked like Y/n, but in older clothes, came out from behind a tree, giggling as she ran towards the man, hugging him as tight as she could.

"Haha, why the rush? Did you really want to see the sunset that badly?" Y/n laughs as she plants a small kiss on Muzan's lips.

'Today's the day I'm going to propose to you, you beautiful idiot' "Mhm, it's been a while since I've seen it" Muzan answers, he tried his best not to hide the excitement.

"Suspicious! Is this the day you'll murder me and take all my money?!" She jokingly says

"Uh-huh, when are you going to accept that I'm not a cereal killer?" Muzan rolls his eyes

The two couple walk towards the forest, where a hill with the most beautiful view of the sunset awaits.

"With the way you're dressed? You make me look like your maid sometimes" Y/n smirks

"I just have a better fashion sense than you my dear"

"I just don't like overly fancy clothes, why would I ever wear one?"

'For our wedding day?' Muzan thinks to himself and chuckles

"Are you making fun of me?"

"No no, just thinking of how you would look like with something fancy"

"You mean you?" Y/n chuckles

It all went too fast. With a blink of an eye everything went blank. That very night, Kibutsuji Muzan would remember the tragedy that occurred forever.

"No...no..." Muzan repeated these words as he looked down at the corpse of her beloved, years fell down from his face and blood dripped from his mouth "I'm sorry...I didn't know what...Y/n..my dear Y/n.."