十五

Y/n's eyes open, and the first thing she notices was the fact that her hands were tied behind her back and Tanjiro beside her also tied up, but the two don't have their haori on them.

Y/n looked around in search of her haori, ignoring the fact that the nine pillars are staring at her, watching her look around for something. Y/n's eyes land on her haori, which was being held by a slayer who masked his face and has glasses.

"Give that back to me" Y/n calmly demands and the slayer jumped and looked at her, she didn't want anyone to touch or do anything to her haori since it held something that nothing and no one can replace.

The slayer looked at the pillars, shaking, asking them if he should do as Y/n says or just run and do what he was originally going to do.

"Just give it to her" a cold, yet familiar person says.

"My my, Tomioka-san, why do you suddenly listen to a stranger?" The girl with black hair that fades to purple replies.

"Does Tomioka-san like her?! I-I mean, she's cute so I can't really blame him.." A girl with pink hair then says and she looks at Y/n blushing.

"I'm just asking for you to give it back to her, it's not yours isn't it?" Giyu furrows his eyebrows. The slayer jumps and rushed to Y/n and put the haori in front of her, as he runs and hides in a nearby bush.

"W-What are we doing here?? Where's Nezuko?!" Tanjiro, who seemed to have woken up, says with worry in his tone "Y-Y/n-san? W-What are--"

"YOU ASK TOO MANY QUESTIONS! SHUT UP!!" A boy with white hair and a lot of scars from across his body yells, he's holding the box where Nezuko hides in "AREN'T YOU THE ONE WITH THE DEMON COMPANION?! WE ASKED THE QUESTIONS HERE!"

"Shinazuguawa-san, please don't act out of line." The butterfly girl says, her smile disappeared and the girl with pink hair seem to be a little worried.

The boy, who Y/n now knows as Shinazuguawa then talks about how Tanjiro was delusional for thinking that a demon could become a slayer and kill other demons.

Y/n notices that he unsheathed his sword rather quick and was about to stab the box but Y/n suddenly stood up and leaped towards him before his sword could stab Nezuko. Y/n headbutts him and they both fall to the ground.

"Y/n-san!" Tanjiro cries out in worry.

Y/n put her foot on the sword and kicks it backwards, Shinazuguawa stands up and starts to yell "and YOU! You were the girl who protected lower moon five weren't you?!" He tells and points at Y/n "HOW THE HELL CAN YOU CALL YOURSELVES DEMON SLAYERS IF YOU BEFRIEND THEM?!"

Shinazuguawa then runs to Y/n and punches her, making her fly and land on a very tall, broad-shouldered, and muscular man with lightly-tanned skin and white hair. The man smiled at Y/n and she stands up.

"Shinazuguawa-san! Stop this right now!" A guy with yellow hair that has red tips speaks up with a big smile.

Seeing Shinazuguawa distracted, Y/n ran towards him, jumps up and kicks down on the top of his head, making the man pass out with some blood dripping down on his head.

Everyone gasped and the door to the house that was in front of them opened, two kids and a man with black hair and calm smile soon came out "That's enough now, my children" he says in a calm voice.

'So that must be Kagaya Ubuyashiki..both his voice, aura and presence alone feels calming...I guess Muzan-san was right, it'll be hard to keep my guard up with him' Y/n thought to herself.

"Kocho-san, will you please get someone to bring Shinazuguawa-san to your estate?" He says.

'Kocho?!' Y/n's eyes widen in surprise as she remembers a girl that Douma has told her about, with the surname Kocho, he was boasting about how he killed the girl and watched her little sister cry when he left.

"Y/n-san, was it? Can you two tell me your full names?" He asks

"I'm Kamado Tanjiro, this is L/n Y/n and the girl in the box is my sister, Kamado Nezuko!" Tanjiro answers.

'He needs to stop trusting strangers more...and also should stop telling my name without my permission' Y/n looked at Tanjiro.

"My sister may be a demon, b-but! We're looking for a way to turn her back into a human, with the help of Y/n-san-" he looks over at her and blushes a little when he notices her staring at him "-a-and uh..our friends.." He turned his head away.

"Now..Y/n-san, Giyu-san told me that you knew the lower moons, upper moons and even the demon progenitor himself?" He tilts his a just a tiny bit.

Everyone once again gasped, except for Giyu and Tanjiro, they all stared at Y/n, waiting for an answer from her. Y/n then looked around and locked eyes with a boy who looked tired but calm and awake at the same time.

The two stared at each other for a while until Y/n looked away and looked back up at Ubuyashiki "and?" Was the only thing she said, everyone gasped and someone hit Y/n's back with their shoulder "Respect master Ubuyashiki! He is the leader of the slayer corps!"

Y/n looked up to see a guy with a snake around his neck, he's wearing a white mask and his eyes were two different colors. Y/n found the stranger's eyes rather interesting as she had never ever seen anyone with different eye colors.

"H-Hey! Be gentle with her!!" Tanjiro yelled and tried kicking the man away but Giyu pulled him away from the two. Y/n just stared at the man's eyes and when he noticed this, he looked away rather quickly, Tanjiro grew jealous and he didn't even know it.

"You have...pretty eyes" Y/n said, still seemingly dazed by his eyes 'my leg is itchy' she thought to herself.

"Th-Thank you" he mumbles under his breathe.

The girl with pink hair squealed and giggled as the man with the long bright yellow hair laughed loudly "Iguro-san! You seem to already like her!"

"Shut up!" He yells throwing a pebble at the other man who just laughed.