十三

Y/n slowly opens her eyes and she jumps a little in surprise, Zenitsu stares at her, in front of her face, laying on the hard wooden floor with a wide smile across his face.

Y/n slowly stood up and Zenitsu stands up as well, Y/n stretches, yawning as she did so. Nezuko's box then slowly opens and Zenitsu shifts his focus on it.

Nezuko comes out and Zenitsu's smile gets even wider "Nezuko-Chan~ Y/n-chann~!" He sings. Y/n stares at him with confusion as he opens his arms wide and slowly walks towards the two.

Suddenly, Nezuko picks Y/n up and holds her above her head as she starts running around the room, Zenitsu chasing repeatedly singing both of the girl's name.

Tanjiro then gets in between Zenitsu and the two girls "Zenitsu-san! Stop it!!" Tanjiro says holding his arms up so Zenitsu wouldn't get through.

Zenitsu's face looked a little sad but his aura also had a tiny pinch of anger but that soon disappears as his face suddenly turns smiley again and more flowers show up "Tan-Ji-Ro-U" he says and brings his arms up again.

He tries to hug Tanjiro but the boy immediately dodged, Nezuko started running again and Tanjiro pleaded to Zenitsu to stop, but he just kept giggling, which to Y/n, seemed a little creepy.

The door then burst open and everyone stops in their tracks, Inosuke then hits Tanjiro from the back and starts yelling at him to fight him. Inosuke's head turned to Y/n's direction for a moment but then quickly turns back to Tanjiro.

Inosuke starts screaming, scaring Tanjiro, and he starts running after the boy, Zenitsu soon tries to stop Inosuke spouting nonsense about hurting his future brother-in-law.

Nezuko puts Y/n down and the two sit in the corner of the room, Nezuko hugs Y/n's arms and gets comfortable as Y/n just stares at the boys.

'It's way too early for this...didn't they fight enough last night?' Y/n groans and rests her head on Nezuko's, being suddenly carried and running around brought back her headache.

❦❦❦

The four stand in front of a forest, Y/n sees the spiderwebs and starts to get a little uneasy, if there were big spiders in that forest she would surely start a forest fire one way or another.

"I'm not going in there!! Why couldn't we just stay back with the old lady!?!" Zenitsu complains, clearly frustrated.

Inosuke was surprisingly quiet once again, after Tanjiro and Zenitsu talk for a few minutes Tanjiro starts walking towards the forest, Inosuke follows, but Zenitsu starts walking the other direction.

"Y/n-san, you can choose weather or not you want to come with us..I won't force you.." Tanjiro says with a sad smile 'but I do hope you will come with..' He thought to himself.

Before Y/n could talk a white spider silk comes out of the forest, attaching itself to Y/n and it quickly pulls her in. Y/n sensed that it wasn't an ordinary demon but a demon that was very dear to her.

Their aura seemed bright and happy but they still had bloodlust, Y/n knew that it was none other than Rui, the demon that has favoured her dearly as an older sister.

Once the string slowly stopped, Rui hugs Y/n with so much force that it makes the two fall to the ground.

"Onee-san!! I missed you!" Rui hugs Y/n tighter "But what are you doing here..?" Rui looks up at the girl.

Rui then looks down and sees the demon slayer uniform that Y/n was (half) wearing, he stood up and Y/n did as well. Rui's smile then became a frown, he let out a short "oh" before getting quiet once again.

"Is this why..that man didn't want us to visit you anymore..?" He looks up at Y/n

"Yes...I don't want to hurt you..but.." Y/n rubs the back of her neck

"It's okay..I understand" Rui nods his head but it was still clear that he was both sad and angry

Y/n put both her hands on his cheek and made him look at her, she had a small sad smile and hugged Rui once again. Rui, on the other hand, was shocked, he had never seen Y/n show any emotion other than a small hint of sadness or anger.

Rui smiled as well 'seeing Onee-san smile is enough for me..I wish I can meet her in my next life but that doesn't mean I won't fight to live..' He tightens the hug.

"Onee-san, come with me, I made something for you that I wanted to give you last year but that man didn't let us go visit you.." Rui leads Y/n to an old abandoned house.

Rui then gets inside as Y/n waits for him outside, then, a girl, who was obviously a demon that Rui turned, looks at her with shock and fear in her aura.

She was about to attack Y/n when suddenly, a white string flew by her, hitting a tree, leaving a mark. Blood soon came out of the demon girl's cheek and she stares at Rui, who had came out with something in his hand and he looked annoyed and angry.

"Didn't I tell you to wait for me in the forest?!" Rui questions the girl as she could only stutter.

'Wow..it surprises me that he isn't Muzan-san's son, they act so much alike..' Y/n thinks to herself as she looked at Rui from the corners of her eye.

After the other demon left, Rui held out two bracelets completely made of string, the shapes that were on it were made of string, Rui put on the white one and he gave Y/n the f/c one.

"It's cute, did you make if yourself?" Y/n asks and Rui nods

"I saw two slayers wearing something like this and they were matching, Douma-sama told me they were friendship bracelets!" He said as he held out his right arm to show the bracelet he had on.

Y/n smiled widely and chuckled, though, this made Rui even more happy, he didn't know that Y/n was faking it. Y/n knew that Rui would die if he faced Tanjiro and Nezuko, the two siblings were unstoppable when working together, so she thought that at least she can make Rui happy while she can.

The two talked more and more and Y/n faked every single emotion she showed Rui whilst they talked, it hurt Y/n to know that she couldn't even show her happiness around Rui, and that she had to lie to him before he dies, but Rui seemed pleased and she could tell he was feeling better already.

'I make myself sick..'