Moon Breathing (changed)

Moon breathing
This breathing can be used to either help demons or kill them. There are about 20 moves but I'll only be listing the ones I can think of as for now. This might update in season two, or book two.

First form : Anti-gravity
➥ it's a perfect move for when attacking mid-air, it makes the user 5× lighter, almost like removing gravity and leaving little left, thus making the final cut 5× stronger.

Second form : Crescent Slice
➥ it's a perfect sideways attack. The user has to run to the target's side and use this, this makes a bright crescent-like shape to form to the users side, burning the sliced part of their target.

Third form : The Crater
➥ this is another attack perfect for landing or falling. When using this, unlike Anti-gravity, it makes your body 5× heavier but when landing won't impact the user, when landing it also makes a small crater-like hole, only the ones close to the attack. When landing, the target gets blown away but still get small cuts all over the body.

Fourth Form : Tide Slash
➥ this can be used when near a big body of water, the katan will glow an ocean blue color and the water will soon rise and form a katana like shape. This ocean like katana will be big depending on the size of the water or how late in the night it is. This can be used to fight giant like demons.

Fifth Form : Night of Darkness
➥ this form can be used on anyone or anything, when the user hits their target, and their sword made contact with either their skin, or sword, the power of the breathing starts, making the target blind for as long as the user wants.

Sixth Form : Blood Night
➥ this form makes the moon brighter, thus making the demons stronger. But this also makes the Moon breathing, and the user who used the form, get stronger the more the demons use the moon's power, same goes for how many demons are under the moon 10 miles away from the user.

Seventh Form : Gravity Pull
➥ this form makes any demons that get cut by the user's katana turn into puppets, they'll still be conscious while being controlled but the won't be able to move on their own.

Eighth Form : Moon Atmosphere
➥ when using this form, the user must cut right at the chest of their target, after a few seconds after they do, the target isn't able to breathe, as if the air around them had disappeared, this makes the target weaker and the user will be able to kill them freeely.

Ninth Form : Gravity Control
➥ when the user hits the target on both arms or both legs, they will be able to control their target's gravity, when the user says up, the target becomes lighter making them float, when the user says down the gravity on the target increases, either squishing them to the ground or if they made the target float high enough, they can kill them by making the target fall.

Tenth Form : Blood Moon
⚠ Warning use of this form can result to death or the sudden urge to kill for power ⚠

➥ this form can only be used once the user spilled enough blood, either from demons, humans, animals or all.

➥ unlike the other forms, this one requires strong body, mind, and heart. Using this could cause the user to explode due to, their blood receiving too much power, not even upper moon one or Muzan wants to take the risk.

➥ the breathing's power will be put inside the user's body, mixing it with their blood, making the user be able to do any of the breathing's with ease, even without the help of their katana.

➥ like a vampire, the user can drink blood to regenerate faster or get stronger. Although they can still walk under sunlight they are stronger in the night though.

➥ when the user uses the form, they must need to have killed over 100 demons or 200 humans or 500 animals. The moon the turns red and in shines a bright red (just like a spotlight) light over the user, the user then floats, their eyes turn bright red, and the veins in her arms, legs, face will be seen for a few minutes as this shows that the power is being put inside the user.

➥ when the user gets their power, the user might feel the need / want to kill anyone or anything just to gain more power. The more they kill, the stronger they get, there's also a 20% chance that this side effect won't happen for the user, but the chances of it not happening will increase to 70% if the user has a strong mind to hold onto reality and go through the pain of the process, and also have a big heart and is doing this for the greater good.

➥ one of the useful powers that come along with the transformation is being able to bring anyone or anything back to life, as long as they become the user's servant / helpers. This will cause the user to become weaker than the average human for two weeks if they don't drink blood, if they drink blood it will only last for a week or a half.