二十

"Why did you decide to come?" Giyu asks Shinobu as Misturi dragged Y/n to a nearby cafe.

Shinobu looked at Giyu, her smile falters a little "Did you expect me to leave you alone with her and let people think you're on a date?" She replies.

Guyu gave her a side eyed glare but put his attention back to Y/n who was sitting on a table staring at the two as they walked towards her. Giyu was about to sit next to Y/n but Shinobu sat him down next to her, as she sat in front of Y/n.

Not wanting to seem rude, Giyu reluctantly thanked Shinobu and stared at Y/n, Shinobu stared at him, trying to hide her glare, and Y/n stared at the blue spider lily at the bottom of one of the houses.

Misturi then arrived with a big smile on her face "Hey guys! I ordered for everyone, I don't really know what Tomioka-san likes to eat so I just guessed, don't worry it's all on me!" She points her thumb to herself proudly.

It's been a minute since Misturi came back from ordering and it's already awkwardly quiet. Misturi stared at Shinobu and Giyu as Shinobu stared at him and him blushing while looking away, casually looking back at Y/n as she also stared at them.

Y/n turns to Misturi "Are they.." She points at the two

Misturi thought for a minute "Maybe, should we ask?" She whispers

"You know we can hear you two just fine right?" Shinobu laughs

"Alright...then tell us..is this supposed to be a date between you and Tomioka-san?" She points at them and then gasps, she starts to blush and looks at Y/n "I-Is this a double date now?!"

Y/n looks confused, Misturi never asked her on a date so how does this make it that. Y/n turns to the two who just seem in shock of what the girl had just asked. Giyu's face went dark and Shinobu's smile disappears for a moment.

It looks like the tables have now turned because Shinobu and Giyu are now staring at Y/n and Mitsuri and Mitsuri is staring at Y/n. This kind of situation made the waiting even more awkward.

The food then arrives and Y/n was shocked, the waitress was trying to balance three trays of food, the first one has four plates on it and the other two just has sweets, barbeque, some drinks and more.

As the waitress leaves, Y/n hears her sigh, probably because she had to carry all of these by herself, and outside too.

Shinobu laughed at Giyu's plate, it was a katsudon with the a heart shape in the middle, and right next to his meal were some sweet potatoes and a glass of water.

Mitsuri apologized and offered to switch her food for his but Mitsuri's plate was all sweet, while Shinobu's was spicy. Shinobu had tried to feed Giyu with her food but he kept dodging the spoon.

"You can switch with me if you want" Y/n says, this catches the three's attention.

"It's fine, there's nothing wrong with mine anyway.." Giyu looks down at his dish, it really looked like the chef likes him.

The three start eating, surprisingly, Shinobu was first to finish, Y/n was next, then Mitsuri and Giyu. Mitsuri had taken one of the dangos, and then ate, and then took another different sweet and then ate it. Shinobu helped herself with some barbecue and Giyu just ate his sweet potato in silence.