Update About Book 2

Hey to everyone who decided to read this book, A/n here, I just want to tell everyone how the 2nd book is going and maybe ask some questions.

So I'm currently at chapter 14-18 rn, I forgot because it's been like two weeks since I wrote the last chapter, I wanted it to be longer than this book but I'm starting to run out of ideas on how to continue.

In the 2nd book I've already explained:

Y/n's past and what happened to her family

Why everyone instantly liked her or felt at ease with her even though they don't know her yet.

And I'm planning on explaining Muzan and Y/n's past.

If y'all want me to, like, cut some of the love interests out then please tell me.

If y'all got any ideas or just anything do tell, I enjoy reading your comments, even though some are more than 30.

I've read everyone's comments and I really appreciate the people that are patiently waiting for book 2, it may not be longer than this chapter now because Y/n is close to finishing her plan.

I also got distracted because I watched Wednesday, now I'm obsessed with the ships, and I recently just got rejected so I may continue writing every weekend from now on.

I'm excited to write the modern AU, and I'll be putting your ideas on it (if y'all got some) and I postponed my MHA book for now to finish up this one.

Also Shinobu stays because..

That's all from me!