十七

"It's a surprise you survived L/n-san! It's very impressive!" Shinobu mutters as she holds papers in front of her.

Y/n had gone back in the room with the boys after Shinobu examined her injuries, her bed was between Inosuke's and Shinazugawa's. One boy looked like the life had been drained from him and one boy is still passed out.

Shinobu had found out that Y/n's abdominal part had been kicked with so much force that it was a miracle that she had been able breathe, let alone stand up alone.

The said girl's back had also been injured, Shinobu guessed that it was because she had been thrown into trees one too many times than a normal human being could handle, she's surprised Y/n's backbone has yet to crack.

"Well looks like everyone will be okay, luckily there aren't any life threatening injuries..I hope.." Shinobu looks at Y/n as she said the last part, the two made eye contact and shinobu simply smiled "L/n-san, your injuries are internal, yes only small bruises show but you'll have to wait before you can go out to training"

"I'm sorry Y/n-san, I didn't know Nezuko would kick you so hard.." Tanjiro looks at Y/n with guilty eyes.

"The same goes for Zenitsu-kun, his limbs still need to grow back but once you two have healed you'll be able to join your friends in no time" Shinobu speaks once again "L/n-san, if you take this" she holds a small bottle in her hands "at least three times a day, I think you'll heal much faster"

Y/n takes the bottle from the girl's hands, she then turns to the boy passed out next to her "When will he wake up?" She points to Shinazugawa.

"Ah..he will be up in two to three days, you gave him quite the concussion" Shinobu giggles "Well I best be off, I need to talk to the girls, Tanjiro-san and Inosuke-san, you two can start training tomorrow"

Shinobu then leaves the room, but she doesn't go straight to the girls, instead she heads straight to her office to try and 'fix' herself, once the doors closed, she fell to the ground, covering her face that was colored bright red.

a few minutes before Shinobu checks Y/n's injuries

"L/n-san, I'm gonna need you to take your top off please" Shinobu smiles awkwardly at the girl.

"Why..?" She asks

"Well I can't really check if you've got injuries if you don't.."

The girl nods and pulls down the other half of her uniform since she already kept the other half down so she won't get too hot. Shinobu looks at Y/n with her eyes wide.

'wow, I knew she was easy on the eyes but..' Her gaze fell on Y/n's chest, her cheeks turned pink. Shinobu cleared her throat, trying to keep her cool 'she's a patient in need, there's no time to drool over someone who might loose their life at any second'

present

Shinobu took deep breaths, she held her hand on her chest, her heart was beating fast, she was confused why she felt this way towards someone who could possibly be working for demons.

Once Shinobu calmed down she puts her paperwork down on the table and grabs a clipboard, she then walks out of her office with a small smile on her face 'but she could help me get revenge if she actually knows Lower Moon two'

❦ 14 Days Later ❦

Y/n stood up, the last few days for her were torture. Zenitsu kept crying and trying to run to Y/n and hug her whenever he had to drink his medicine, to which Shinobu always had to block him.

The medicine helped Y/n greatly, but Y/n would've preferred her bones breaking than having to have drank the medicine for it smelled like poison had been added in it, and the taste was worse than drinking orange juice after brushing.

When Shinazugawa woke up and saw Y/n next to him, he instantly stood up, which caused his head to hurt again, but he yelled at Y/n nonetheless, when Y/n apologized he was surprised and he didn't say anything after that.

Y/n would sometimes catch Shinazugawa 'staring' at her but it looked more like glaring. The look on Tanjiro and Inosuke's faces were always lifeless, and Inosuke seems to get even more depressed because of this.

On the bright side, Y/n got to know more of the three girls Sumi, Kiyo, and Naho, Aoi would converse with them from time to time but only when she had to make sure Y/n drunk her medicine. The four girls would check up in the morning, Shinobu in the afternoon and Kanao in the evening.

Tanjiro smiled from ear to ear, Zenitsu clung onto Y/n's arm and Inosuke kept sighing as the four walked to the room where they both trained in. The doors slid open and sure enough, Kanao, Aoi, Sumi, Kiyo and Naho were sitting there, waiting.

Y/n could feel Zenitsu gripping Y/n's arm, and his aura suddenly filled with rage and jealousy. Y/n moved her arm a little to try and get him to let this go but it doesn't seem to work.

"Y/n-chan~ I'll be back okay?~" he sang happily but then turned to Tanjiro and Inosuke with and angry look "I have to talk with these two..traitors.." He then let's go of Y/n and drags the two boys with him outside.

"Y/n-san!!" The three girls cheered and ran to Y/n, hugging her all at once.

"How are your Injuries?? Do they still hurt?" Naho asks gripping onto Y/n's shirt.

"Y/n-san! Are you feeling better?? Do you want to skip training for a few more days??" Kiyo asks shaking Y/n's left arm.

"Y/n-san! Pretty as always~" Sumi smiles, hugging Y/n's right arm.

"I'm feeling better now, thank you for your concern" Y/n pats Sumi's head.

Sumi blushes and giggles, Naho and Kiyo notices "Y/n-san!! Pat my head too!! Pleasee!" They say in union. Y/n pat the two and walked over to Aoi and Kanao afterwards.

"I think one of us should check up on the boys" Aoi says and Y/n and Kanao stare at her blankly "Wha- UGH!" Aoi pouts and stomps off to look for the boys.

Aoi looks back and points at the two "Don't do anything stupid!" She yells

Y/n chuckles 'We aren't children..' She thought to herself as she remembers her brother always telling her that whenever he was called in by their parents.

Aoi and Kanao stare at Y/n, this was actually their first time seeing Y/n smile, let alone chuckle, Aoi turned her head and started stomping away as she felt her cheeks heat up.

Kanao once again felt her heart skip a beat, she smiles and chuckles slightly "..truly...you will be the one to make me feel alive once more.." She mumbles.

"What was that?" Y/n turns around, she was walking towards the three small girls but she heard Kanao mumble something so she turns to ask what it was, only for Kanao to turn away with a slightly red face.

'Weird..'