十六

"Shut up!" The man with a snake said turning his head away.

"Can you at least be a little gentle Iguro-san..? You're crushing her face on the rocks.." The girl with pink hair asked and the man, who Y/n was sure, named Obanai then softened his grip, letting Y/n look up.

Ubuyashiki then continued "So..tell me, Y/n-san, why did you choose to become a slayer when you're acquainted with Kibutsuji himself?"

Y/n turned her head to Tanjiro who also turned to look at Y/n, she sensed that he was nervous about her answer, he was visibly shaking. Y/n turned her head back to Ubuyashiki.

"What's it to you how I live my life?" She says coldly, Iguro tightens his grip on Y/n once again, the girl with pink hair panics, as well as Tanjiro, and everyone else just stares with their mouth slightly opened.

"Y/n-san..d-dont be rude...p-please?" Tanjiro asks, the girl didn't respond but only lowered her head and sighed.

"I was bored, that's it" Y/n says, Tanjiro felt a little disappointed with the answer but then Y/n continues "and I wanted to come along and help Tanjiro-san"

Tanjiro's smile reappeared, his heart skipped a beat when he heard her say that, knowing Y/n chose him over Muzan just to help him with his sister made him feel special in some ways.

"I see...how come Kibutsuji hasn't turn you into a demon yet?" He asks once again

"It's my decision to stay human, just like it's my decision to stop this conversation" Y/n answers

"Alright then, I can tell you're both uncomfortable being tied up, but Tanjiro-san, why do you carry a demon with you?" He turns to Tanjiro, who panics

"S-She's a nice demon! T-There are other demons out there that d-dont eat humans!" He tries to explain

"Can we prove that though?" The man with yellow hair says loudly "How can we know that both L/n-san and that demon won't turn their backs on us?"

Y/n stands up with ease thanks to Iguro not pushing her head to the ground anymore, and the ropes that tied her hands on her back then falls on the ground, everyone seemed surprised by this. Y/n then walks over to Nezuko's box, puts it next to Ubuyashiki and opens it.

The girl picks up Shinazuguawa's katana that was left behind, Nezuko's head pops up and she looks around, she was about to run to Tanjiro to check on his injuries but then she hears a slicing sound and gasps following it, the smell of blood then makes her turn her head to the source.

"Y/n-san! W-What are you doing?!" Tanjiro screams. Y/n had cut her arm, not too deep but deep enough for blood to spill.

Nezuko turns and first notices the blood, she starts drooling, she then turns her head away, shutting her eyes closed. Nezuko then opens her eyes quickly and starts running towards Y/n, grabbing her hand.

All the pillars were about to stand up and Tanjiro yells at Nezuko to stop and not to do it. To everyone's shock Nezuko starts crying, trying to cover Y/n's wound as Y/n just stares at her.

"Well then...we have our answer, I think that's more than enough reasons to trust them, right Rengoku-san?" The man turns to the other man who has yellow hair.

"I guess so!" Rengoku smiles widely and Tanjiro let out a relieved sigh.

"I think we are done here, Shinobu-san?"

The girl with black hair that fades to purple turns to Ubuyashiki "Yes master?"

"Please take them to your estate, and make sure their injuries are treated"

"Of course master!" Shinobu smiles sweetly, clapping her hands

With that, Ubuyashiki turns and goes back inside the house and all the pillars start talking with each other but Shinobu takes Y/n's hand and other slayers carry Tanjiro and Nezuko as they all walk to her estate.

Along the walk, Y/n noticed a familiar female standing alone in the garden, when the girl turned her head her eyes widen and she took a small step back, her cheeks were tinted pink and she and Y/n locked eyes for a few seconds.

"Kanao, will you please prepare a set of clothes for them to change to?" Shinobu says with a smile and Kanao nods, walking away, she takes another look at Y/n.

Kanao felt confused, she didn't know what she was feeling but she liked it, she smiled after turning a corner and help her hand close to her chest 'will she be the one to make me feel again..?' She thought to herself.

Shinobu had left with Nezuko to show her the room she would be staying in, whereas Y/n walked side by side with the boy carrying Tanjiro in silence. Everyone lightly jumped hearing someone scream from a room.

A sweat dropped from Tanjiro and Y/n's head as they knew all too well who would be screaming like a little girl in a place with many many slayers guarding the area.

'Zenitsu-san..' The two internally sighed as they made their way to the noise.

"WHERE IS SHE?! WHERE AM I?!" Zenitsu yelled over and over again

"Oi! Shut up and drink this!" A short girl with blue eyes and black hair tied in twin tails yelled angrily at Zenitsu, spoon in hand

"I DON'T WANT TO!! I-" Zenitsu turned to the door and he instantly smiled "Y/n-chan~ You came to save mee!" He sang

The girl with blue eyes turned to the door and raised an eyebrow "put him over there, and her.." She thought for a minute "put her--"

"RIGHT NEXT TO ME!" Zenitsu cut her off

"No! You're in the first bed and sleeping on the same bed could worsen any of you two's conditions! You!" She points to Y/n "go wait for Kocho-san in the other room!"

Y/n nods, she walks closer to Zenitsu's bed and holds out her hand "may I?" She asks, the girl was puzzled for a minute but hands Y/n the spoon with medicine.

Tanjiro watched closely as he sat down on the bed he was told to stay on, Y/n put the spoon close to Zenitsu's mouth, Zenitsu blushed 'I-Is she actually going to feed me?! But..the medicine smells so gross! But! It's Y/n!! And she's voluntarily going to feed me!!'

Zenitsu opened his mouth wide and Y/n put the part of the spoon containing medicine in his mouth as he closes it, Y/n gave the spoon back to the girl who seemed shocked and a little offended.

Y/n waved as she then left the room to go to the next one. Inosuke sighed "I'm hungry" is all he said then went to sleep.