十九

After just six days, Zenitsu and Inosuke stopped training, when Tanjiro tells them to come with they just turn their heads away. Y/n knew that this training might not make Tanjiro give up since his first training was to get down from a mountain with traps.

The two walked together, it was a quiet walk but Tanjiro can't help but smile whenever he's alone with Y/n, he loves seeing her beautiful e/c eyes meeting his, truly, he treasured every moment with her.

The doors slip open and the two were surprised to see Shinobu talking with the girls in the middle of the room. Shinobu turned when heari7the door open, she greeted the two with a closed eye smile.

"Ah, Tanjiro-kun, Y/n-chan, you must be here for your training yes?" Shinobu then turns her whole body towards the two.

Tanjiro nods "I'm sorry but Zenitsu-san and Inosuke-san doesn't want to come.." He gives Shinobu an apologetic look.

Shinobu waves her hand "It's alright, most slayers can't really last more than three days with our training" Tanjiro chuckles "Also, do you two know how to use Total Concentration Constant?"

Tanjiro looks puzzled, he shakes his head no and then turns his head to Y/n, so does the girls in the room. Y/n nods her head "I need it if I want to use my breathing"

"Oh that's right! Moon Breathing right?" Tanjiro points a finger.

"It's actually Sun and Moon, isn't that right?" Giyu suddenly appears behind the two, Tanjiro jumps back but Y/n already knew he was headed their way.

Shinobu's expression looked shocked but also annoyed for some reason she turned to Y/n and the girl nods "You have a strong memory Giyu-san" Y/n says.

"Hm? But don't you need to be a demon to know Moon breathing?" Shinobu questions

"Y/n-san? You know TWO breathings?!" Tanjiro looks at Y/n in awe

"Yes but, Mu- we found a way to use it while still human" Y/n stops herself from saying Muzan's name.

"I see.." Shinobu nods then turns to Tanjiro "before we lose the topic, would you like for my girls to help you learn Total Concentration constant?"

Tanjiro's eyes light up, he nods his head "Yes please!"

Shinobu chuckles, she then explains to Tanjiro what he has to do to learn it, so it was just another set of training, Y/n wanted to get involved anyhow so she decides to follow whatever they want him to do for training.

"Y/n-san" Giyu taps Y/n's shoulder, the girl turns her head halfway to look at him "Do you want to come with me to town after your training? It's my turn to patrol there"

"Alright" Y/n nods "I can meet you at the entrance"

Giyu nods and walks away, and after Shinobu finishes telling Tanjiro about his new extra training, she left to go check up on her other patients, which leaves you and Tanjiro to start training.

❦❦❦

Y/n was about to open her door when she was tapped on the shoulder by someone, when she turned around, she saw none other than Kocho Shinobu standing behind her with her signature smile.

"Mind if we have a little chat?" Shinobu says

"Why not" Y/n replies opening the door and walking in. This room was where Y/n would go to change her clothes or to read her book, it was originally going to be where Y/n would stay to recover but she kept going to the recovery room with the boys anyway and coming in this room from time to time.

"So, how was training?" Shinobu sits down on the bed, the room had Y/n's scent which made her heart flutter just by stepping in.

"It was fine" Y/n answers, unbuttoning her shirt, Shinobu felt heat rush up to her cheeks, but she didn't say anything to stop her, rather, she wanted to keep watching.

"Do you have any plans for the rest of the day?" She asks, watching as the girl takes off her shirt and throws it on the bed, right next to Shinobu.

Y/n nods at Shinobu's question and she takes off her pants, letting it fall to the ground. Y/n looked for comfortable yet nice clothes in the drawer.

Shinobu stares at the girl in the room with her, she was only wearing her underwear but didn't feel uncomfortable with Shinobu watching her. Shinobu's blush only grew as her eyes fall down from Y/n's back down to her butt.

The girl took out some the shorts she wore for her uniform and the white shirt she was supposed to wear under the uniform. Y/n put on the shorts and the shirt. Shinobu was a little disappointed but was content.

"Giyu-san asked me to come with him in his patrol" Y/n says while buttoning the white shirt.

Shinobu's eyes widen and jealousy flooded through her body, we're the two of them going on a date? How is Tomioka closer to her than I am? She clenched her fists and turned away to hide the frown on her face.

"Oh.." Was the only word that left her lips.

Of course Y/n noticed the sudden change of mood, and the jealousy in her aura, what she didn't know if the jealousy was towards her or Tomioka.

Y/n wanted to say something about Shinobu's sister, how she had already met her, she wanted to stop Shinobu from doing anything stupid if she ever faces Douma. Y/n knew how strong Douma was, along with Akaza and Kokushibo.

After saying their goodbyes, Y/n headed out to the entrance and sure enough, there was Tomioka standing, but not alone, Mitsuri was next to him, and it looks like she was the only one doing the talking in their 'conversation'.

The love pillar noticed Y/n and waved her over, and when Y/n was getting closer Shinobu greets the two pillars from behind Y/n and asks Mitsuri if she could tag along, of course, she says yes.

Shinobu smirks at Tomioka but he just scoffs as the four of them start to walk towards the town.

"If anyone can change the future, it's you Y/n"