0 「H E L P」1

𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝗱 𝗽𝗼𝗶𝗻𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝘃𝗶𝗲𝘄𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗵𝘆'𝘀 𝗼𝘂𝘁𝗳𝗶𝘁 𝘂𝗽 𝘁𝗼𝗽

𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝗱
𝗽𝗼𝗶𝗻𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝘃𝗶𝗲𝘄
𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗵𝘆'𝘀 𝗼𝘂𝘁𝗳𝗶𝘁 𝘂𝗽 𝘁𝗼𝗽

𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐃 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐃𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐌 𝐎𝐅 𝐍𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍 𝐁𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐀 𝐒𝐖𝐀𝐍, Catherine Dysis eyes immediately landed on her older cousin who was staring out her window.

Shaking her head as her body filled with worry, before she bringing her head back out of the room and closing the door as silently as she could.

"She's been like that this whole time?" She asked as she turned back towards her Uncle, concern lacing her tone as she spoke.

Bella looked completely out of it, it stunned her with the way her eyes seemed to be taking in everything outside, but also seemed empty like the eyes of a dead person.

"She rarely moves from that chair," Charlie spoke as he rn his hand through his hair, the man looking frustrated and helpless. "rarely sleeps without night terrors and waking up screaming, I just... I don't know what to do."

Seeing him this way with large bags under his eyes, his hair ruffled showing he had ran his hand through it many times, Cathy couldn't help but feel bad for her Uncle.

"It's alright Uncle Charlie, I'm here to help," She spoke as she laid her hand on his arm, the tension in the man's body almost immediately deflating. "why don't you go get some rest, I'll get her up and running in no time."

"Thanks kid." He spoke with a small sigh of relief, he knew he couldn't keep doing this by himself; he needed help.

Giving the man a reassuring smile, Catherine watched as he walked away towards his room to get some much needed sleep.

He had taken the entire day off so he could go get her from the airport, even so he already hadn't been sleeping well because of Bella's nightly night-terrors.

Taking a deep breathe, Catherine turned towards Bella's bedroom, before fully walking in this time and heading towards Bella.

"Bella," She spoke lightly, her voice somehow caused Bella to flinch before she turned towards her. "it's me."

Seeing Bella looking at her, Catherine continued with her soft steps as if walking towards a dangerous animal, Bella on the otherhand, looked shocked to see her.

"Cathy?" She spoke as her eyes cleared up, focusing on Catherine whilst also filling with tears.

The two of them -along with Jacob- had grown up together, if Jacob was their extrovert and Bella their introvert, Catherine was the mix of them.

She was always there to calm Jacob down from doing something crazy, while also encouraging Bella to do something slightly more crazy in the name of fun.