1 「L O V E - M A K I N G」1

𝐆𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐁𝐄𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐁𝐎𝐓𝐇 𝐎𝐅 𝐉𝐀𝐂𝐎𝐁'𝐒 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐒, Catherine debated in her head on what her answer would be as she let out a low whimper

His gaze was just so intense as they looked down at her, his eyes were so dark and low but she could still see just how blown his pupils had become.

Despite her self-confidence just feeling his eyes on her, Catherine couldn't help trying to glance away from the younger boy, but every time she tried he'd pull his hips away stopping her pleasure

Causing her to quickly look back at him, which caused him to start up his movements again with a smirk on his face.

"Last time asking Bunny," Jacob repeated what he said the last time, his hand cupping her right breast happily. "you gonna be good or bad?"

"Jake, I want you so bad," Catherine moaned pleadingly as she tried again to pull him down onto her, the girl grinding her lower body against his. "please, I'll be good, promise."

"Good Bunny," Jacob smirked as he watched the girl wither under him, just the sound of her whimpering made his cock harder. "God you keep talking to me like that and I won't be able to control myself."

"Then don't." She whimpered again hopefully, all she wanted was for him to use her like he wanted, to move her around, and just be rough with her.

Hearing her words, all the control that Jacob held instantly evaporated as he began attacking Catherine's mouth with his own.

His hand wandered over her body roughly, to which Catherine couldn't help the loud moan that escaped her mouth, especially when the young teen grabbed her hands.

Forcing them above her head and holding them in place with only one of his own, before he started ripping open the girl's shirt in half, giving him a full view of her bra and chest.

"I love how you wiggle underneath me, Bunny," He groaned as he groped at her side and chest, biting down the top of her supple chest. "so small compared to me."

With that Jacob's hand that had been groping the girl's side was quick to reach down to her covered pussy, wrapping his finger around the thin underwear that separated him from her.

Before he quickly pulled at it, ripping it off of the girl causing her to gasp in shock having not been ready for something like that to happen.

"Jake." She gasped as she looked down at his hand that was tossing away her underwear before he quickly moved to unbutton and unzip his own pants.

"Can't wait anymore, want to feel you around me." Jake groaned under his breath, roughly unbuttoning his jeans and pulling them down his legs along with his underwear.

"Please, Jake, I need you," Catherine whined as she wiggled trying to pull her arms from his hold, before letting out a moan as she saw his cock spring from his jeans. "know you'll feel amazing inside of me."