1 「N O - P A I N」9

𝐓 𝐇 𝐄 - 𝐕 𝐄 𝐑 𝐘 - 𝐍 𝐄 𝐗 𝐓 - 𝐃 𝐀 𝐘

𝐌𝐎𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐊𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐀 𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐘 𝐇𝐔𝐌𝐁𝐋𝐄 𝐇𝐔𝐌𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐔𝐍𝐄, Catherine Dysis moved around the stove as she mixed, stared, and cooked about in one of Jacob's oversized shirts.

Her large bruise had partially healed throughout the night, it just about skipped over the dark purple color and went straight to a yellow color and shrank about two sizes.

Yet on the other hand she had felt it necessary to do something to say sorry for not telling her Uncle about Bella's motorbike plan, so she decided to make him lunch despite him saying she shouldn't leave the house.

Although her cooking came to a small pause as Jacob spoke up from behind her.

"Bunny," Jacob asked in both worry and shock as he rushed over towards her with wide eyes, quickly placing his hands on the sides. "what are you doing?"

Looking over Catherine's entire being with worry and concern in his eyes, a shirtless Jacob continued to search for any sign of pain on her face.

"Making us lunch," She answered simply as she held up the boiling pot of noodles for their Pasta Carbonara, before moving over and checking on the bacon that was cooking down with the eggs. "I'm even making some for Charlie, why?"

"You should be in bed," He told the girl softly as he attempted to lightly pull her away from the stove, before moving himself in between it and her. "I can finish lunch."

"Jacob," She said giving her boyfriend a deadpanned look, before crossing her arms as she continued to stand with his hands on her side. "you and I both know you cannot cook and I'd rather not die from food poisoning."

"True, but you got into a motorbike crash yesterday," Jacob said emphasizing her last word, he didn't want the girl to strain herself trying to cook. "you should be healing up in bed."

"Jake, I promise I'm fine," Catherine said softly as she looked up at the boy, letting a small soft chuckle as she continued to speak. "it barely even hurts anymore."

Hearing her words, Jacob's eyes immediately widened at the knowledge that it even hurt a little bit.

"So it does still hurt," Jacob asked rhetorically with wide eyes before he slowly but briskly began shuffling her towards the living room and the stairs. "nope, back up to bed."

"Jake stop," Catherine whined as she planted her feet down to stop the boy from moving her, whilst also grabbing a hold of his forearms. "of course it's going to hurt a little bit, but I swear I can at least cook us lunch."

Hearing her sincere yet soft-spoken words Jacob hesitated on lifting the girl and caring for her upstairs, and seeing that hesitant look on his face, Catherine knew she just needed to do a little more to get him to let her stay.

"Look see," Catherine continued as she lightly lifted his hand from her hip, up to her side where the bruise was. "no pain."

Flinching as he laid his hand on the side, Jacob quickly looked at the girl's face looking for any sign of discomfort or pain coming over her face.

Although he didn't see any as she only gave the boy a large seductive smile, before figuring there was more they could do rather than argue about the pain she was in.

She was already once again getting that feeling of wanting to be under him, wanting him to fuck her in ways he hasn't since their first date so many days ago.