3 「K N O T」 5

third
point of view

𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐇 𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐀 𝐅𝐄𝐖 𝐃𝐄𝐄𝐏 𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐒 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐉𝐀𝐂𝐎𝐁, Catherine let out a loud moan as the onslaught of pleasure finally caught up to her, the girl barely able to catch her breath as the pain of the stretch finally got to her.

The girl for a moment tried to pull her hands from Jacob's hold, although she quickly found that the teen now possessed an enhanced amount of strength as she wasn't able to pull away.

However that didn't stop her from trying to squirm away from his deep and slow thrusts, each one causing her entire body to jump and another moan to try and barrel from her throat.

"Wait, wait, Jake," Catherine tried to plead with him as tears started to come to the bottom of her eyes, the stretch just hurt so good she couldn't help but whimper at the feeling. "hurts, too big."

"Aww it hurts," Jacob asked almost condescendingly as he looked down at the girl, his empty hand coming up to gently grab a hold of Catherine's lower jaw. "but my perfect little Bunny can take it, can't she?"

With his question, Jacob slowed his thrust down by a lot before he suddenly snapped his hips into the girl once again, causing her to throw her head back.

Although Jacob quickly stopped that as he grabbed her neck more firmly, pulling the girl's neck harshly so she was forced to look him in the eyes as he continued to fuck into her.

This delicious tinge of sadism sparked in Jacob's eyes as he watched the tears that were once in Catherine's eyes, slowly begin falling down her face.

"Aww is my Bunny crying," Jacob asked as if he cared at this moment, causing Catherine to look away as a blush came over her face before Jacob forced her to face him again. "it's rude not to look at the person you're talking to, you know that don't you Bunny?"

"Saaahh Jacob!" Was the only way Catherine could even respond, a loud sobbed-out moan as she felt her eyes beginning to forcefully roll back into her head from his treatment.

"Look at me bunny," Jacob said softly into her ear after he left a long lick from her collarbone to her jaw, causing the girl to physically begin to squirm before she forced herself to look at him. "so beautiful, my bunny is the most beautiful slut in the world."

As he spoke Jacob continuously looked over his girl's face, repeatedly kissing her as he gave her his praises causing the blush on Catherine's cheeks to flush darker.

She was used to Jacob praising her, but at this point, it was completely starting to overwhelm her as he continued to not only deeply thrust himself into her but softly too.

"I love you so much, Bunny." Jacob continued to praise the nearly trembling girl under him, whilst continuing to tongue kiss her, just about forcing his tongue down her throat.

"Luh-love...you, too." Catherine whimpered as she tried to maneuver along with Jacob's tongue, the girl sucking and licking the boy's tongue every time it invaded her mouth.

"There isn't anything I wouldn't do for your bunny." Jacob stated surely as he pulled away from her lips, his other hand finally letting go of Catherine instead moving to wrap both of his around the girl's head.

His body completely encompassed the girl's as he started to thrust faster and harsher into the girl, whilst her hands quickly found their way to his back.

Clawing and scratching at his now broader back, one that completely matched his new stature especially as he had now suddenly became over six feet tall.