LEAH

Dear My Lovely Readers,

I've noticed some of you wanted Leah to be apart of the soulmates list, but the reason I didn't add Leah is because I can't see her being with the boys in that way.

By that I mean, this book is not only harem based but it does have touches of a polyamory love story.

So the boys will be sleeping with, touching on, and loving up with each other and I can't see Leah taking dick if I'm being honest.

But don't worry, Leah isn't just gonna be left off bitter like in the movies, I'm going to make it as Emily was Sam's cousin.

Sam fell so hard for the imprinting part of being a shifter, that he broke off his engagement in Leah, since he knew that it would only lead to heart break.

In this book Sam phases in front of Emily, scratched her up, learned of the legend and stuff, saw Leah, no imprint, broke it off, and went back to his own home.

Now Emily and Leah imprint moment will be in this book or the second book to this, it will be cute and adorable and everything you ever wished for.

They will get married, and they will adopted some little coochie critters.

Now do you guys like this weird ass way I'm addressing you guys to give y'all this information?

Should I keep doing it?

Sincerely, Your High As Hell Wattpad Writer💋