0「T H E - B O Y S」4

𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐀 𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐘 𝐒𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐀𝐋, Catherine threw herself into Jacob's arms to which he quickly spun her around causing a slur of giggles to leave her mouth

"We can start now if you two are done?" Bella asked with a knowing awkward smile on her face, the two were adorable together.

Hearing Bella's words, Jacob let out a few chuckles of his own before he softly sat the girl back down on the ground, although keeping his arm around her shoulders.

Catherine on the other hand had a soft blush coming over her light-skin face, the girl not able to stop the large smile from showing on her face.

"All right, all right." Jacob said as he rolled his eyes at the girl, before moving passed Bella and heading over towards the bed of the truck.

"Oh, wait Jake be careful," Catherine said as she watched the boy get ready to pull the motor-bikes out of the truck. "those things are actually really heavy, so-"

Catherine's words were cut off as she watched Jacob pull the motorbikes out of the truck with ease, something she was barely able to do without exposing her superhuman abilities.

Despite that, her eyes only trained on his buff and meaty biceps as he moved the motorbikes over in front of her and Bella.

"Wow, Jake when'd you get so buff?" Catherine asked glancing from his bicep to his eyes, even moving forwards and laying her hand on his muscles.

Feeling her touch him, Jake paused as he fully sat down the bike whilst glancing from his arm to Catherine, who looked up at him through her eyelashes.

If he was a few tones lighter, there would have been a bright blush on his face as he felt the warmth coming from the girl's hand on his arm.

"Yeah how'd that happen you're like 17." Bella said with an awkward scoff, watching as Catherine and Jake flirted.

"Age is just a number, you and Bunny, here, are pushing 40," Jacob said teasingly causing Catherine to giggle, while Bella frowned at the mention of her aging. "and she just barely reaches my chest."

Hearing his words, Catherine lightly pushed his chest as she chuckled, it was normal for Jake to make fun of her height.

"It feels like that sometimes," Bella said solemnly as they watched Jake, being to roll the bike down the hill towards his garage. "like I'm 40."

✼ •• ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ •• ✼

𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗻𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝗱𝗮𝘆
𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗵𝘆'𝘀 𝗼𝘂𝘁𝗳𝗶𝘁 𝘂𝗽 𝘁𝗼𝗽

𝐒𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐈𝐍 𝐉𝐀𝐂𝐎𝐁'𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐑 𝐆𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐆𝐄/𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐃 𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐄, Catherine slightly in front of Bella and yet closer to Jacob as they watched Jacob attempt to fix at the motor-bikes.