2 「T H E A T E R」 6

third
point of view

𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐕𝐈𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐃 𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐎 𝐉𝐀𝐂𝐎𝐁'𝐒 𝐀𝐑𝐌, Catherine happily walked alongside her boyfriend, for however much longer, with a nervous yet happy smile on her face.

She'd decided to tell Jacob about what happened after the night ended, she wanted to spend the next few hours with the boy she loved, because she was sure that after telling him, he'd leave her.

So although it was wrong and a bit toxic, Catherine just wanted the rest of the night with him, that's all she felt she deserved at this point.

"Hey," Jacob spoke up as he gazed down at his girlfriend, having already noticed the nervous and fearful look on her face. "you okay, you're a lot quieter than usual?"

Hearing his question, Catherine almost immediately looked up at him fearfully, although she quickly tried to fix her facial expression to not draw too much of his attention.

"Yeah, I'm fine just got something on my mind," She quickly told him a half-truth whilst trying to wave off the topic, before her eyes quickly found Bella after they walked into the theaters. "there's Belle, come on."

With that the girl quickly pulled Jacob over towards her cousin, hoping that the boy would just drop the topic, which Jacob did for now, but he made a mental note to ask her about it later.

"Finally you guys made it," Bella said with a groan as she saw them walking over towards her and Mike, the older girl quick to move to the other side of Catherine once they stopped in front of her.

An irregularly large smile on her face as she turned towards Mike, the girl quick to introduce the girl to her friend, hoping for what she wanted to happen to come true.

"Mike this's Catherine, the girl I told you about." She introduced them whilst using her hands to move between them, her tone happy and cheerful which was usually like her.

And seeing her weird attitude, Catherine couldn't help but glance over at Jacob confused to which she gained the same gaze before the two turned back towards an awkward Mike.

"Uhm Hi." Catherine tried to greet him with an awkward wave before she glanced over at Bella, who only let out a loud fake laugh.

"Aww Cathy don't be shy," Bella said with a fake teasing tone, before she forcefully shoved Catherine with her shoulder, causing the girl to stumble forward a bit. "introduce yourself."

"Bella." Jacob said in a warning tone as he reached forwards trying to help Catherine steady herself, but Bella moved into Catherine's previous spot.

Deliberately knocking into Jacob's hands stopping him from reaching her, Mike on the other hand was able to reach out helping the girl to stand up.

"What, I just want my favorite cousin to get along with my very available friend," Bella asked as if she was completely innocent before she turned back towards Catherine and Mike, who were standing side by side now. "go ahead."

"It's-uhm nice to meet you, Mike." Catherine once again greeted the younger guy, whilst continuously throwing confused glances at Bella and Jacob.

The girl gave her boyfriend a shrug as she greeted the random guy, whose cheek quickly turned red as he rubbed the back of his neck.

"You too Catherine, Bella told me a lot of stuff about you." Mike greeted her as if none of this was weird, a large smile and blush on his face.

"Yeah same," Catherine said nodding slightly, before taking a step away from him and trying to move closer to Jacob instead. "uhm-this is Jacob, my bo-"