4 「 J U M B L E 」 5

thirty minutes later
inside of Catherine's attic bedroom
the third point of view

𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐂𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐒 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐌 𝐑𝐔𝐍𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀 𝐁𝐑𝐔𝐒𝐇 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐖 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐖𝐄𝐓 𝐇𝐀𝐈𝐑, Catherine sat comfortably on the fluffy white chair of her vanity desk, the young shifter only wearing a bath towel as she had just gotten out of the shower.

The subtle sound of calming music playing from her music player, caused the young shifter to sing and hum along as she got ready for the rest of the day.

Her mind is no longer on the multiple imprinters situation thanks to the new information provided about her parents about her three-time great Aunt Marylou.

Now not only did she have to find a new place to live, but she had to meet back up with the pack to check in with Jacob and also get finished talking about her date.

However as Catherine was getting excited about seeing her boyfriend and imprinters again, her door was swiftly yet gently pushed open causing her head to shoot up looking at it through the mirror.

However, her interest was deterred as she saw it was only Isabella, to which she simply rolled her eyes and continued to brush her healthy long hair.

And realizing the smaller girl wasn't going to speak first, Bella could only roll her eyes and let out a scoff slightly irritated with how easily her presence was annoyed.

"You're moving out?" She asked folding her arms over her chest as if what she did wasn't something that would make someone uncomfortable living with them.

"You didn't expect me to," Catherine asked not turning around towards the girl, only looking at her through the nurse in front of her. "you tried to steal my boyfriend."

"I just want what's best for the both of you," Bella lied trying to play the hero rather than the villain, however, her words only put a sour sneer on Catherine's face. "you're cheating on him, wha-"

Almost immediately at Bella's claim, Catherine jumped up from her seat at her vanity desk, for the first time turning and looking directly at someone who had once been her favorite cousin.

"Shut up," She spoke seriously in a low tone, her swift movement shutting Bella's mouth long before her words had. "I didn't fucking cheat on him, you keep talking about shit you don't know anything about."

Hearing the smaller girl's words, Bella's mouth remained shut as she simply stared directly at Catherine with her usual innocent empty sad eyes.

To Catherine it looked like there wasn't a single thought behind the girl's eyes as she simply stood there and stared, it didn't even seem like she was listening.

And seeing that look, Catherine knew that Bella most likely wasn't listening to a thing she was saying, so she could only roll her eyes.

Taking a deep breath in hopes of calming herself down, whilst she crossed her arms over the bath towel wrapped around her body.

"Why the fuck are you in my room anyway?" She asked curiously, it was rare that Bella came into her room for anything other than to remind her of something.

The two would usually sit and hang out in Bella's room or be out of the house hanging out with Jacob, which wasn't an option anymore.

"Jacob hasn't been answering my calls." Bella answered simply as she looked at Catherine, although her words only caused the young shifter to scoff.

"And you thought he would," She asked in return before letting out a series of amused chuckles, as she turned back towards her vanity and began to lie. "he's sick, thanks to you're little dramatic ass outburst, he was walking out in the cold and got sick."