5 「 M O R E」 2

the third point of viewunedited

unedited

𝐎𝐍 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐊𝐍𝐄𝐄𝐒 𝐁𝐄𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐃 𝐀 𝐁𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐄 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐒 𝐏𝐔𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐃 𝐔𝐏 𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐇𝐈𝐏𝐒, Sam couldn't help the drool that pooled in his mouth as he gazed at his imprint's leaking cunt.

The man ran his tongue over his bottom lip, calling on all the patience in his body to not dive straight in, instead moving his right hand closer to where he wanted to bury his face.

Before using his thumb to gently circle Catherine's clit, causing her hips to buck the moment the pleasure registered in her body, a small whimper left her lips as she lightly bit her thumbnail.

Trying to keep her moans low more aware of the two women walking around the house at the very moment, yet hopefully, the walls were thick enough for them not to hear anything she let slip.

"Look at that," He spoke tilting his head in amusement and pride as he saw just how much she wanted him with just how wet she was right now. "just begging for me, huh?"

Hearing his words and feeling a steady bead of pleasure coursing through her, Catherine couldn't help the way she clenched around nothing, wanting something more than just his thumb.

And almost immediately as she finished letting out something between a moan and a whimper, she was cut off by her gasp as she felt Sam's thick tongue swipe up her cunt.

Nearly causing her to fall forwards onto the counter as he went back in slurping up her cunt as he worked his thumb faster against her clit, the feeling of him sucking and swiping quickly catching her off guard.

"NNnnh!" A high-pitched squeak left her mouth as her toes curled from within the white boots she'd worn, one of which wasn't even on the floor anymore as she leaned forward.

Her foot came off of the ground from the onslaught of pleasure she'd suddenly been given, which halted for a moment when Sam pulled back away.

Her hips bucking as she fully leaned on the counter in front of her, she hadn't expected him to be so good at that as her only real example of receiving head came from Jacob.

Who was amazing in his own right, but compared to a seasoned professional such as Sam the differences were easily notable.

"Taste so fucking good Sugar," Sam spoke pausing for a moment to leave a chaste kiss over the girl's vaginal lips, causing a low groan to leave his lips. "don't know what you do to me, my fucking angel."

With that he bit his bottom lip slowly growing more drunk on Catherine's delicious scent and taste, especially as he reeled his hand back lightly slapping the right side of her bottom.