0 「C O N F E S S I O N」6

𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝗱𝗽𝗼𝗶𝗻𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝘃𝗶𝗲𝘄

𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝗱
𝗽𝗼𝗶𝗻𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝘃𝗶𝗲𝘄

𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐄𝐇𝐎𝐋𝐃, Catherine did her best to cook up what she had been able to find in their kitchen, after promising Billy that she would pay for what she used.

Although the man refused to let her pay for the things she used, Catherine still attempted to argue with him about it.

"Cathy," Billy said as h wheeled himself into the room, the man getting ready to head out as Quil Atera the Fourth, pulled into the driveway. "I'm going to be heading out, you'll be alright in here by yourself?"

"Yeah, I'm almost done," Catherine spoke as she turned from the stove, a large smile on her face as she spoke to the man. "do you want me to put a plate up in the microwave for you?"

Hearing her words, Billy paused as he thought about it, he knew Old man Quil would have something to satiate his hunger.

But just from where he was he could smell the food, matter of fact even from his bedroom, and without his heightened wolf nose he could smell the food.

"I'd decline, but I can smell your cooking from here." Billy said with a soft smile on his face before he gulped, the spit that had pooled from the smell getting to him.

"Got it straight from my Momma," Catherine chuckled as she looked down at what she was cooking, before glancing back at Billy again. "I'll make sure to wrap your plate up."

The young woman had decided to make Hot Honey Chicken Sandwiches, potato pillows, and macaroni and cheese.

All of this was taught to her by her Mother, Carolina Dysis, a woman whose cooking was more amazing than that of a Five Star Michelin Chef.

"Have a good day." Catherine made sure to wish the man a good day as she watched him chuckle and move towards the door.

"You to sweetheart." Billy called back to her as he left the house, a soft smile on his face as his mind replayed memories of a young Catherine and her mother.

Billy, Carolina, Joseph, and Charlie were the best of friends when they were younger, the four were practically inseparable.

Even after Joseph and Carolina moved back to Joseph's old village deep in the woods away from the prying eyes of humans, they all still talked and got along.

Although out of him and Charlie, Billy was the one that knew Joseph's secret and what the man truly was and is; and vice versa.

It was the only reason Joseph allowed his daughter, who was just about to hit that age of finding a mate whether he be human or not, to move to Forks.