1 「C L I F F - D I V I N G」3

𝑻𝑾𝑶 𝑾𝑬𝑬𝑲𝑺 𝑳𝑨𝑻𝑬𝑹

𝑻𝑾𝑶 𝑾𝑬𝑬𝑲𝑺 𝑳𝑨𝑻𝑬𝑹

𝐒𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐈𝐍 𝐁𝐄𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐉𝐀𝐂𝐎𝐁 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐁𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐀 𝐈𝐍 𝐁𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐀'𝐒 𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐂𝐊, Catherine hummed along to the radio as she swayed side by side, the girl super excited as they drove along the La Push Cliffs.

They were on their way to test out the motorbikes Jacob had been building for Bella, the handsome young mechanic had finally finished building them that very morning.

Although Catherine's happy humming was cut off as Jacob reached forwards over her, turning the music of the radio down as a question had been bugging him for the last 20 minutes.

"If I told you I couldn't fix these bikes, what would you have said?" Jacob suddenly asked as he glanced over at Bella, before looking back straight ahead to the road.

Hearing the question, Bella glanced at the boy repeatedly not being ready for the sudden question, Catherine on the other hand laid her hand on the boy's arm.

She could see the sad look on his face, causing her to pout as she didn't want him to be sad, there was no question that if he couldn't fix the bikes, she would still be coming around him.

"I know Bunny would have visited despite that anyways," Jacob continued as he looked down at Catherine, quick to notice the pout on her face, he didn't like to see her sad. "at least she says she would."

"I totally would've come to your place the moment I'd've been able to." Catherine tried to defend herself seriously, if she had her car she would be visiting him every day with or without Bella. 

"Whatever you say, Bunny-" Jacob continued to tease the girl, causing her to cut him off as her eyebrows furrowed adorably.

"I swear, I would have," She cut him off again as she moved closer to him, already knowing he was messing with her, but deciding to go along with it. "and I'm still going to."

Seeing the girl pressed up against his arm, Jacob couldn't help but chuckle at the look she was giving him, for a bunny the girl looked like a wide-eyed puppy.

"Cutie," He muttered as he tapped her little nose, causing her to scrunch it up before she sat back down and happily laid her head on his arm. "okay back to you, what would you have said?"

"Are you doubting your mad skills?" Bella asked jokingly yet awkwardly, although everything that came out of her mouth was somehow awkward.

"No, definitely not," Jacob paused to chuckle as he knew just how amazing his mad skills truly were, there was no doubting them. "I mean, they'll run fine, it's just uh..."

Jacob trailed off as his face grew a bit grimmer, he didn't want anything happening to either of the girls when they try to ride the bikes.

He couldn't live with himself if either of the girls were to get hurt because he fixed up a death trap motorbike, he didn't know what he would do if Catherine got hurt today.