0 「A N I M O S I T Y」8

𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝗱 𝗽𝗼𝗶𝗻𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝘃𝗶𝗲𝘄𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗵𝘆'𝘀 𝗱𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗼𝘂𝘁𝗳𝗶𝘁 𝘂𝗽 𝘁𝗼𝗽

𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝗱
𝗽𝗼𝗶𝗻𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝘃𝗶𝗲𝘄
𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗵𝘆'𝘀 𝗱𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗼𝘂𝘁𝗳𝗶𝘁 𝘂𝗽 𝘁𝗼𝗽

𝐃𝐑𝐈𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐃𝐎𝐖𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐎𝐀𝐃 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐖𝐀𝐍 𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐄, Catherine couldn't fight the blush and smile that stayed permanent on her face as she continuously thought back to Jacob and their future date.

And because she couldn't hide it even if she wanted to, Bella was quick to glance over at the younger girl with a teasing smile on her face.

"So what was all that?" Bella asked teasingly as she continuously glanced from Catherine to the road, trying to be road safe whilst also being nosy.

"What do you mean?" Catherine asked as she looked over at her cousin, her cheeks getting hotter as she tried to hide under her hair.

"I'm not blind Cathy," Bella scoffed which was followed by a chuckle, before deciding to continue to tease the young girl. "and certainly not deaf with how loud you scream."

Hearing this Catherine let out a chuckle, the teasing from her cousin making a larger smile form on her face, so large her cheeks were beginning to hurt.

"He asked me out on a date." Catherine said quickly and lowly, she was so ecstatic that the boy asked her out, especially after what they did in the kitchen earlier.

Although the reaction from Bella was the opposite of what Catherine had expected as Bella swiftly turned her head almost breaking her neck.

"A date," Bella asked with wide eyes her head turned towards Catherine, not even paying attention to the road anymore. "Jacob?"

"Bella the road," Catherine chastised motioning for her to turn her head back, to which Bella did but she was still waiting on Catherine's answer. "he asked me on a date, says he likes me and I like him so why not?"

With Catherine's words, the car went quiet for a moment neither wanting to say anything or rather neither having anything to say.

"That's..." Bella tried to speak but paused, she saw the way the two acted around was other, but she thought Jacob wanted her first. "that's great Cathy, I'm happy for you."

Hearing Bella's happiness for Catherine and Jacob's date, Catherine gave her cousin a small smile because deep down she could feel that her cousin wasn't as happy for her as she seemed.

Catherine being what she was, had a small ability to clue in on people's emotions, although it wasn't an ability per se, she was just naturally more empathetic without it being a magical thing.

"Thanks, Bell," Catherine said lowly with that small smile, the girl sinking back in her seat before she remembered something. "oh and Jacob said he can't work on the motorcycles tomorrow."