0 「R O M A N T I C」9

𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝗱 𝗽𝗼𝗶𝗻𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝘃𝗶𝗲𝘄

𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝗱
𝗽𝗼𝗶𝗻𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝘃𝗶𝗲𝘄

𝐒𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐋𝐘 𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐏𝐏𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐅𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐌 𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐌𝐀𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐄𝐘𝐄-𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐀𝐂𝐓, that friendly yet motherly smile complacent on her face as she began to speak to them.

Jacob and Catherine were quick to release each other, although Jake still kept his arm around Catherine's waist and kept the girl close to him.

"Sorry to interrupt," Aiyana teased with a light chuckle, before lifting the tray for them to see it. "I brought the snacks for you two's adorable date."

"Thanks-" Jacob tried to thank the woman once again, but he was quickly waved off by the older woman.

"It's no problem really," Aiyana said shrugging rather than waving the boy off due to her carrying the tray, which she was quick to look down at. "I didn't really know what you guys would like so I made French Hot Chocolate with marshmallows and whipped cream, a delicious Churro Cheesecake, Bear-shaped Milk Bread, and Grilled Cheese."

"It looks amazing," Catherine said as she looked at all of the delicious snacks the woman had made for them, taking a small step towards the woman out of habit. "I'm Catherine by the way."

The young girl was quick to introduce herself to the woman, who was quick to sit down the tray to reach over and shake the young girl's hand.

"I know, Jacob hasn't stopped going on about you since he called to set this all up," Aiyana said shaking the young girl's hands, still smiling as she found Catherine to be super adorable at this point. "I'm Aiyana, knew this knucklehead since he was just a baby."

Jacob was quick to let out a chuckle, somehow her words were quick to bring back the memories of her watching him and his sisters over the years.

"I have never heard him rant about how beautiful a cheek dimple could be," Aiyana commented as she watched the dimple on Catherine's cheek pop out the more the girl smiled. "until he met you."

Hearing the woman bring up his 6-minute rant on Catherine's dimple, Jacob's eyes were quick to widen as he just about knew at the start of this conversation he was somehow going to end up with him being embarrassed.

"Okay Auntie-Yana," Jacob said loudly to interrupt the woman, an embarrassed smile on his face as he felt Catherine chuckling in his arms. "I think I've got it from here."

"Okay, okay two kids have fun," Aiyana said waving off the embarrassed boy, making her way back to the door, although she did pause and turn back to point her finger at the two. "but not too much fun."

"We will Auntie," Jacob said even more embarrassed trying his best to get her out of the room quickly, which he was successful as the woman left the room.

"So despite my aunt divulging too much information," Jacob said as he turned Catherine back towards him, placing his hands on her waist again. "you like it, the food that is?"

"Yeah, it all looks so delicious." Catherine commented with a soft smile, placing her arms back around his neck.

The mood in the room quickly came back as the two went back to their previous positions before Aiyana entered the room

"True, to be completely honest I didn't think she was going to go all out like this," Jacob commented himself as he looked over at all of the foods, before quickly turning back to his girlfriend. "but as long as you like it, I love it."

Letting out a large smile and a giggle, Catherine couldn't help how much more adorable he became in her eyes, everything Jacob did was just so sweet.

"When'd you become so sweet?" She was quick to ask as she looked up at him lovingly, causing that dopey smile to come back over the boy's face.

"I've always been sweet, 's just my first time being able to focus it all on you." Jacob flirted with the girl as he ran his hands up and down her waist, his touch causing a flutter in the girl's stomach.

"Well, now you definitely have the chance." She flirted back using her arms to gently pull him closer, the boy complying as he leaned down.

"That's all I'm asking for." He spoke in a low voice as he brought his lips to meet hers, the two quick to become enraptured in another kiss.

This one was soft and gentle as Catherine's hands entangled in his hair gently, she loved how long and soft his hair was in her hands.

Whilst Jacob's hands seemed to do what they always did, tightened around her waist pulling her so close to him that there was no space left between them.

Although that was until Catherine slowly pulled away, with Jacob continuing to lean forwards for a moment for him to continue the kiss/make out secession.

"Okay, okay enough," Cathy said as she continued leaning back, paying Jacob's chest with a giggle to get him to back away.

Although happy that the boy she liked wanted to kiss her so badly that he nearly fell, Catherine didn't want their date to be just about kissing and making out with each other.

"I want to read for real," She let out a whine as she pawed at his chest, causing Jacob to quickly back off not wanting to do anything that would make her uncomfortable. "got any books in mind?"

Hearing her words, Jacob had a small understanding of how she was feeling, he didn't want to jeopardize their relationship just to cop a feel.

He liked her and wanted her to be comfortable around him, not to think all he wanted her for was her body or anything some the sort.

"Yes actually," He said as he began looking around the room before his eyes landed on the book he'd chosen.

Hesitantly moving out of her arms before quickly grabbing a hold of the book and bringing it back to his girl, before getting back into her arms.

"How about The Four Leaf?" Jacob asked a large smile on his face as he already knew how she'd react to the book, or at least hoped she'd act.

Although his hope was quickly answered as Catherine looked at him wide-eyed before glancing between him and the book she'd been searching for, for weeks.

"I've been wanting to read this book for weeks now," She expressed her excitement openly, gently taking the book of Jacob's arms and staring at the hardcover. "Jackie down at Charlie's station said it was great read back when she was just getting into books, but she lost her copy."

"I know," Jacob said nodding his head, he'd done a lot of work trying to make their date perfect, so he talked to one of the closest people in Catherine's life. "I asked Charlie, and he said you'd been to two different libraries looking for this book, so I found it."

Almost immediately after he finished speaking, Catherine squealed before jumping into the boy's arms and wrapping her strong and muscular legs around his waist.

Only one of her arms went around his neck to keep her up, as the other held onto the book that she was now in love with.

"Thank you so much, Jake!" She exclaimed happily before laying a large kiss on the boy's cheek, who chuckle as he placed his hands on her thighs.

He was starting to get used to the girl just randomly launching herself into his arms, but he'd be lying if he said it didn't turn him on every time.

"Alright come on," He said as he walked over to the large and comfy corner he had made, sitting down on it causing Catherine to be straddling his lap. "I want you to read it to me, it'll be romantic."