0 「I N S A N I T Y」2

𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝗱
𝗽𝗼𝗶𝗻𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝘃𝗶𝗲𝘄
𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗵𝘆'𝘀 𝗺𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗲 𝗼𝘂𝘁𝗳𝗶𝘁 𝘂𝗽 𝘁𝗼𝗽

𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐖𝐀𝐓𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀 𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐀𝐖𝐄𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐙𝐎𝐌𝐁𝐈𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐕𝐈𝐄, Bella, Jessica, and Catherine all pulled their jackets closer due to the freezing Washington air.

"I don't get why there are so many zombie movies." Bella spoke up as the three of them headed towards their cars, Catherine having ridden with Bella since her car hadn't arrived yet.

"It's like, a metaphor," Jessica spoke out an answer to Bella's statement, as she turned towards her and Cathy, who was walking between them. "for crass consumerism or something."

Hearing Jessica's answer, Bella only glanced at the girl before her eyes went back down to the ground, whilst Cathy was nodding her head as she understood and agreed with Jessica.

"I personally love zombie movies." Catherine spoke out with a dopey smile on her face as she continued to walk with her arms in her pockets.

Jessica almost immediately looked over at the girl she'd only met a few hours prior, other than Eric, Tyler, and Mike she hadn't met anyone that liked zombie films.

"Really?" She asked raising an eyebrow at the girl, her face slightly scrunched up as she waited on her answer.

"Yeah I mean living in a world where you only have to survive, would be awesome," Catherine said as her smile grew larger and she excitedly turned towards Jessica, who couldn't help but reciprocate the girl's happiness. "like no school, no getting a job, no paying a mortgage, just living your best life and smashing zombies heads."

"Okay, a zombie apocalypse doesn't sound too bad right about now," Jessica spoke with a light smile on her face as she nodded her head with a light giggle. "but on a totally realistic note, it's a proven fact that it 'is' supposed to be a play on consumerism."

At her words, Catherine couldn't stop herself from nodding her head, although she had never heard about this whole consumerism thing, it didn't sound too far-fetched.

"Not that your cousin would know anything about consuming, seeing as she didn't even buy anything today." Jessica continued to speak throwing light shade toward Bella, causing Catherine to chuckle softly.

"I bought something." Bella said in a low and soft voice, the girl not paying attention to what was going on with Catherine and Jessica.

Hearing Bella's words, Jessica could only let out a scoff as she before turning towards Bella with a shocked and disbelieving look on her face.

"Socks don't count, and everything else you have was because Catherine picked them up," Jessica stated the truth as she motioned over to Catherine, who just walked quietly along with them. "'course, I was surprised you even wanted to go."