THE YEAR 1983

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\                                                                            \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

William Franklin Miller// as 009/Alex

           Sadie Sink// as Max Mayfield

See having been kidnapped at birth to living in a lab that created children with superpowers for 12 years wasn't exactly an easy for Alex but he managed.

Slowly developing his powers he hid in the forests scavenging for food in the garbage bins.

Every once in a while Alex would go to a local store and steal food when nothing was available in the dumpsters, sometimes getting caught but his powers were always there for back up.

Memory loss, invisibility and telekinesis were his specialty, using them in his escape plans weren't difficult but tiring.

One dark night in Hawkins the thunder was loud sending waves of shock through Alex. Rain cutting its way to his face, his clothes slowly pulling him down as he got drenched in water. Then he heard this rustling, twigs snapping, bushes swaying simultaneously  with the trees.

ALEX POV:

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

I kept my guard constantly turning keeping every angle in sight.

What if its papa here to take me back or a hunter out to get me, these thoughts kept flooding through my brain making my unable to think straight.

Just then i saw a girl, she had a shaved head exactly like I had except my hair has been growing slowly throughout the past 8 weeks, she wore the hospital gown that papa forced me to wear and she had a number on her arm but i couldn't read it.

I stood there shocked unable to move while she too stood there examining me and she then began to walk up to me.

I didn't know if I could trust her so i still kept my guard up in case she tried something.

She slowly grabbed my arm and she took out my left hand with her left hand, immediately i caught sight of her number 011....

I was 009.

"Sister..?"

"Brother..?"

THIRD PERSON POV:

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

That was all that could be said before a bright light flashed onto there faces causing them to cower backward, however Alex felt the need to protect 011 shielding her from the light.

Infront of them where three boys.

One with dark black hair, a dark skinned boy and another boy with a hat covering his curly hair.

Oh how I miss my hair Alex thought still annoyed at papa for shaving it off.

"Your not Will..." Spoke the leader of the group

And that's how it all began...

AN:

I KNOW THIS CHAPTER IS SHORT BUT ITS JUST A CATCH UP OF WHEN THE PARTY MET ALEX AND ELEVEN AND ALSO A CHANCE FOR YOU GUYS TO KNOW ALEXS' BACKSTORY BECAUSE IT WILL BE USED ALOT .

ISN'T ALEX JUST A VIBE LIKE HE MIGHT JUST GET ATTACKED AND HE'S TALKING ABOUT  HOW HE'S MISSING HIS HAIR?!

I THINK THIS CHAPTER KINDA SUCKS NGL :/

QUESTION OF THE DAY:

How's your day been (no im actually not joking) cause i wanna know if you guys are doing well and are ok :)