THE GATE

Max sat there her head on Alex's shoulder as he held her hand. He had lost a lot of blood and was slowly drifting in and out of consciousness but he didn't tell anyone, he didn't need to worry them first they need to help Will.

Suddenly Hopper burst through the door searching around until he picked up a piece of paper and a pen

"What happened?"

"I think he's talking, just not with words" Hopper said as he scribbled things down on the paper

"Hey what is that?" Steve asked

"Morse code" The party replied as what hopper was saying was beginning to make sense.

"Wills still in there.He talking to us" Alex spoke relief written on his face.

Will had continued to speak morse code to Jonathan,his mom and Mike it spelt C-L-O-S-E G-A-T-E

"Close Gate" they group said simultaneously.The phone began to ring, panicked faces where shown around the room but the noise stopped when Alex split the phone in half with his powers.

"Shit shit shit" Dustin spoke

"Do you think he heard that" Max asked

"It's just a phone it could be anywhere, right"

"No it knows where we are" Alex said in an undertone voice.

Suddenly there was rummaging from the room where Will was and Hopper came out with a gun.

Max Lucas and Dustin looked out of the window but nothing was there

"HEY get away from the windows" Hopper ordered them and they jumped back closing the curtains

"Do you know how to use this" Hopper asked Jonathan

"What" he replied

"Can you use this-" Hopper asked again annoyed for having to repeat the questions

"I can!" Nancy responded and Hopper threw her the gun then went to face the door.

They all stood waiting for the creatures to come through the doors. Steve holding his bat, Lucas with his slingshot and Alex standing protectively in front of his friends keeping his hands in the ready.

Everyone was silent, Hopper was now pointing his gun at the window as light screeching was heard.

"Where are they?" Max asked fear clear in her voice

The growling became louder as it seemed to be getting closer

Loud thuds we're now coming from near the door and window, Snarling sounds taking over the noise of the groups hasty breathes.

The monsters loud groans and screeches scared the group even more knowing they may not win this.

Then the noise stopped and everyone was still until a demo-dog flew through the window breaking it to pieces.

The entire group screamed at the top of there lungs all trying to move as far away from it as possible. The monster didn't move though it was still creating no movement

"Holy shit" Dustin exclaimed

"Is it dead?" Max asked curious to why it hadn't attacked them yet.

Alex slowly walked forward "hey where you going?" Max asked him worriedly she didn't want him putting himself in da her again "I'm just going to check if it's alive." He responded calmly giving her a look to tell him that he'll be fine.

Alex lifted the animal and turned it upside down to see that it had a hole in the middle of its chest.

"What the fuck" he whispered and dropped it immediately.