DUSTINS RETURN

Sadie Sink// Max Mayfield

        William Franklin Miller// Alex Jordan

It had been three months since the snowball and the summer had been going great. It came as a shock when Hopper had asked Alex to live with him a few days into the summer holidays he was about to say no but El begged him eventually making him cave in.

He and El shared a room but was barley in it because Mike and El would be making out. Alex didn't mind this because Hopper then let him stay at Maxes house from time to time.

Alex and Max had been watching a movie in her room when he looked at her closet open.

"Uhh Max, why is your closet filled with half of my flannels and hoodies" Alex asked her with a teasing smirk.

"I just found them there and plus finders keeper" she said back

Alex stared at her his mouth open wide and max just shut it for him "be careful you don't want any flies entering there." laughing hysterically.

Alex just shook his head and they both focused there eyes on he movie once more.

Alex was soon distracted by Max as he stared lovingly at his girlfriend admiring her strawberry blonde hair and his jumper she was wearing."take a picture it will last longer" Max commented on the staring

"Oh I already have there in my room, there's one of you laughing, one of you sleeping and one of you dancing"

Max just stared at him in shock but Alex just shut it for her repeating what she told him before "be careful you don't want any flies entering there."

"Shut up you dork" She responded jokingly a blush appearing on her face

" well first of all I'm not a dork, second of all even if I was a dork. Which I am not" Alex spoke wanting to emphasis how he wasn't a dork.

"I would be your dork. Your cute dork" Alex said winking at Max and pulling her into his chest for a hug

Pulling away they stop were there faces were very close. "Your amazing you know" Alex said