FEELINGS

Max guided Alex to the bathroom to go check on the wound on his leg. The red head girl sat on the toilet seat while Alex stood up.

"Please don't scare me like that again." Max spoke after a few minutes of silence. She was changing his bandages and wiping off the excess blood.

"Aww does this red head care about me" Alex teased, in result Max stood up from the toilet seat and punched him on his arm opposite to the bleeding one.

"Ow don't go breaking my only arm I have left!"

"I'm serious Alex, and also yeah I do care about you." Max spoke it sounded so airy to Alex for he had already lost himself in her eyes. Her beautiful ocean eyes.

Unconsciously, Alex began to lean in, so did Max both now closing the space in between them. Then there lips connected Alex electricity flowing through both of them.

Max was on her tiptoes and she smiled into the kiss Alex also reciprocating the action.

Never had he ever felt this happy in his life. They soon broke from the kiss and stared at each other.

"I- I like you max, like a lot" Alex said as he blush profusely realising what had happened.

"I like you too" Max said smiling a small dimple appearing on her face.

Suddenly, Lucas started banging on the door

"Hey um guys Billy's outside"

"Oh shit" Max said as she rushed out of the bathroom dragging Alex along as he was still in shock that Max Mayfield liked him back.

As Alex and Max came out into kitchen and headed to the window. "He can't know that I'm here, he'll kill me. He'll kill us" she said as she stared at Lucas

Steve walked out to go talk to Billy while the rest of them stared through the window to see what was going on. Two minutes had passed when Billy turned his head to the party's direction "shit!" Alex said pulling them all down."He saw us"

Less than a minute later Billy barged into the house an angry look on his face.

Alex stood protectively in front of them all meanwhile holding on to Maxes hand squeezing it to reassure her.

"Well,well well" Billy spoke in a snide voice slamming the door behind him

"Lucas Sinclair what a surprise. I thought I told you to stay away from him Max. You disobeyed me."

"Billy move.now." Alex spoke and all heads turned to him. Never had he ever spoke with such venom in his voice. "Leave Max out of this"

"What are you gonna do about it pussy" Billy sneered back

"This." Steve said appearing from behind them and punching him in the face. 

There was a loud whack and Billy almost fell at Steve's actions but laughed it off.

"Looks like you got some fire in you after all,huh? Cause I've been waiting to meet this king Steve that everyone's been telling me SO much about."

"Get out." Steve spoke venom lacing his voice.

Billy just stared at him then went for a punch and a fight broke out between Billy and Steve.

Dustin had been chanting for Steve until Billy smashed a plate on his head.

Steve was weak and Alex wasn't going to let him hurt himself more.

"Hey Billy give it a rest and fuck off!" Alex said boldly. Billy turned his head and laughed "not you again, what are you going to do" but before Billy could finish his sentence Alex punched him straight in the face.