D'ARTANGAN

Right now Alex had been sitting on an air mattress in Lucas' house after his day out with Max he seemed to loose track of time as it was already late outside and when he was looking for a place to to stay it began to rain.

So instead Alex came to Lucas house asking to stay over. Alex was already well know by the Sinclair as they know he's the person who sticks up for Lucas, and they were very close.

ALEX POV:

Lucas began to explain to me what I missed for the day. Turns out the new creature Dustin had founded was a creature from the upside down. Great news, that means that the monsters are still out there and without El it's going to be even more difficult.

They had lost Dart when it somehow crawled through the door, making them have to go look for him.

He told me about the part where Max had left them because she had to go talk to someone that it was really important.

I pulled a little smug smile, does that mean she really wanted to go see me? Was I really that important? My heart fluttered a little.

I was pulled out of my thoughts when Lucas told me it was time for school.

"Lucas we would get there 30 minutes early!"
I exclaimed not wanting to be in that school longer than I had to.

"Come on man we have to go look for Dart!"
Lucas said rushing to grab his coat.

I stood up from my mattress to see a whole pile of clothes next to it damn I gotta clean up in here.

*TIME SKIP*

I never thought I would ever find myself picking at a dumpster but here I am.

Luckily, I didn't pick the smallest straw so I didn't have to go looking inside the dumpster however, Lucas wasn't as lucky.

I kinda felt bad for him but it bad enough to take his place. Dustin hadn't arrived yet which was unusual as he was always early.

"Thus is disgusting, is it really that necessary?"
Max said beside me

Then footsteps came closer towards us. It was Dustin, finally.

"What do you think you're doing?" He asked confused.

"Looking for dart obviously" Mike said in an annoyed tone.

I guess he was mad we still haven't found it yet. Suddenly Max and Mike moved away from me and I lifted my head to see there was trash being thrown in the air.

Before I could react it tipped all over my head. I was absolutely pissed, "what the actual fuck was that?!" I said clear anger in my tone.

"Sorry man I didn't mean it" said Lucas as he jumped out of the dumpster. Max moved even further away from me bursting out with laughter.

"Lucas... you're lucky your my best friend or we would have some issues, as in you going to the doctors because there was an extra hole added to your body."

"Love you too man..." in an embarrassed face afraid that if he spoke anymore I would proceed to do what I had said.

They all began to pick through the rubbish bags while I was picking tomatoes and breadcrumbs out of my hair.

Not my beautiful hair

NORMAL POV:

The party and max sat on the steps as Mike called Mrs Byers.

Mike came running back and Alex asked him "Anything?"  But Mike didn't answer instead he said " We need to talk AV room. Right now.

the party quickly came off the steps it seemed urgent and began to run to the AV Room. Max who was behind Alex stood up when Mike added