THE TRUTH

Everyone was sitting in class except Alex and Dustin. You wouldn't have know Alex wasn't In if you didn't know him personally.

He seat was in the corner of the dark room where nobody every looked. However Max noticed.

Suddenly,the door burst open revealing who Max hoped to be Alex but instead was Dustin.

"I am so sorry Mr Clarke" "Really I'm so sorry, please continue with the class" Dustin spoke out of breath.

Max turned around to Alex's seat now uninterested in the actions that happened latter.

MAX POV

To my surprise I saw Alex in his seat his head on the desk. His hair was messy and curly it was cute. Shit Max stop thinking like that-  I told myself repeatedly.

I was about to whisper his name when Dustin called me

"Av Room at lunch"

I smiled and turned my attention to Alex.

"Hey do you wanna go to the arcade after?"
I asked. Why am i nervous  I'm never nervous.

"Yeah sure" he said with no emotion on his face.

Was he mad at me?

NORMAL POV:

It was one of those days or weeks Alex didn't know how long this one was going to be. He wished he could just turn invisible for the day and not have to talk to anyone but that would waste his energy

Today had been one of those days were it was hard to have any expression on his face, it was harder to care,to feel for anything or anyone.

Alex found out that the place he had been staying was going for demolition meaning he had to leave without being noticed, also the reason why he was late making him have to sneak into class invisible using his superpowers.

When Max had asked him to hang out he didn't say no to her because he felt like he could never say no to her. 

ALEX POV:

Dustin had apparently found a new creature and was trying to name it, I tried to put on a smile but my lips felt tired.

We had gone to show it to me Clarke when Mike had told us that we needed to come with him now. I knew the face he made,that was the face he would make when something bad was happening.

I quickly followed him. Dustin, Lucas and Max right behind me. Meanwhile the person we  had not finished our  conversation with,mr Clarke stood there dumbfounded.

Max wasn't allowed inside and I tried to give her an apologetic frown but I couldn't. Before I could say anything Mike dragged me inside. I heard her as he gave out a loud scoff

I could see where Mike was going from, I didn't want to involve her in this what if she disappears like El I would not be able to live that down.

I got tired quickly of what they were saying and quietly asked Lucas if he could explain it to me later and that I needed to go because it was one of those days

Out of everyone in the party Lucas was the one I was closest with and someone I thought of as a brother, and he knew all my secrets including the one about me being bipolar.

"Yeah man it's alright you can go I'll catch you up later" Lucas said understandably.

I told the party I had to go and they didn't question it instead they said there goodbyes and continued with the issue at hand.

To be honest I was glad they did that because I did not want to explain myself.

As I walked out of the AV Room Max immediately stood up. "Hey what's going on in there?" She asked me

And in told her I don't know but she didn't believe me. My patients was already thin that day and I did not want to hurt or shout at Max.

So I walked off. "Come on Alex just tell me" she said still persistent to know.

"NOTHING HAPPENED MAX!" OKAY I DONT KNOW!" I screamed but immediately regretted it as I saw the pain in her face but then it had been masked up with anger.

"Wait Max please wait, I didn't mean what I said"

She continued to walk away "Max please I'm sorry." My voice broke. I don't know why she was so precious to me. I was about to cry over this girl that I only know for around 6 days.

But then again this girl helped me through my worst when no one else could made me laugh when I was at my lowest. "Max I'm sorry" I said one last time.

She stopped and turned around "Your sorry!? You act shady the whole day, you barely talk what's up with you?"

"I-I just it's been a rough day please I'll explain everything thing at the arcade just meet me there after school" I said

The bell rang. And she just walked off

I stood there in the empty hallway that now began to fill up with students from lunch

I'm so fucking stupid, I actually had a chance with her then I fucking ruined it. Just like I always did.

*TIME SKIP*

I waited at the arcade hoping she would come.
And I was about to loose hope until I saw her skate over here. And for as long as I remembered I smiled for the first time in days I smiled.

"Hey" I said 

And she just replied is a very quiet voice. She wasn't happy with me and I needed to fix that.

I took her to my secret place behind the arcade and climbed up to the roof. The sun was almost setting and it brought a calmness over me.

"Look I know your mad at me but let me explain.

I began to tell her everything that I had no parents except I didn't tell her why, she would never believe me if I told her I have superpowers. I told her my living situation and I saw a lot of emotion flow through her face.

Finally I told her about me being bipolar and how that was the reason I was tired today.

"Wait so you weren't mad at me this morning?" She asked curious.
No it was my bipolar. I was tired and I felt like everything was wrong like I had hit rock bottom and I would be stuck there forever..."
As I spoke I realised I had never talked to anyone about my feelings before.

It had only been Max

She began to tell me her story and I liked that she didn't say she just "understood" but she told me she could get were I was coming from.

After she told me about her life I just smiled at her I watched as her hair flew with the wind and how her sea-blue eyes shimmered under the sunset.

I turned my head away when I realised I was staring for too long. I felt my cheeks burn red.

"Hey let's go inside and play video games then I could take you to a skate park until you find somewhere to stay?" She asked me.

And my smile I had before grew even bigger. "Yeah sure let's go" I said

I hopped down and reached my arms out to carry her but she just hopped down herself and laughed at me.

"Wow redhead you really did me like that huh?" I said in a sarcastic tone

"I don't know what your talking about stalker" she said teasingly

We both walked inside and played random video games until our pockets went dry.

After, heading to the skate park and teaching each other tricks.

This had officially beat halloween for me this was the best day of my life

When i was around her I felt like I didn't have to pretend to be someone else. It was Max, the girl that made him flustered when she would give him a good comeback or challenge him when he was wrong, it was max who made his heart beat out of his chest when she smiled at him.

It was all the little red head girl