TEMPER

Alex was sweating by the time he got to school. He never realised that the apartment was that far away from school but then again worth it.

He was late but didn't really care because he would just wipe the teachers memory he knew that it was a bad thing to do but sometimes you fight fire with fire even if it will all just go to smoke.

He met up with max who had to skateboard to school because Billy left without her and to be honest if I saw him anywhere I would beat the shit out of him for treating her like that.

They both walked and talked through the hallways and got to class. It was really good because even thought the party wasn't in his class Max was.

"I can't believe you said that to the teacher" Max said laughing

"Hey he was being a bitch, man he's gotta learn some respect to everyone no matter who you are"

As they continued to walk through the hall Alex realised he hadn't seen the party all day and he and max walked to their lockers.

Alex saw two people he thought would never show there face again Troy and James. And surprise surprise you they were bullying the party.

"Hey Max can you hold my bag real quick I'll be right back."

"Okay.." max responded clearly confused on what Alex was going to do.

"Hey Troy you better leave them alone before I rip you another asshole."

A crowd began to gather round to see what was going on.

"What'd you say to me orphan" Troy said threateningly

Alex slowly walked up to them both and calmly said "remove your hands from my friends before I break your bones and grind them to pieces" he didn't mind if he got bullied but if anyone messed with his friends that's another thing.

"You ain't gonna do shit" James said although his face didn't speak it as he remembered what Alex had done to them at the cliff incident.

Alex all of a sudden was no longer calm and punched Troy in the face and a crack was heard

"Tell me what you said to Will, say it to my face."

"He's a stupid queer and a freak!"

Alex felt out of control like all he felt was anger
And pain.

His was reminded of the time Troy and James chased them through the woods. What-What they did.

Will began to speak "Hey Alex it's okay we're fine"

"No he bullies you guys everyday-"

Alex had been punched in the stomach by Troy and he fell to the floor.

He had completely lost it. He jumped up his heart pulsing vision gone red and he dragged Troy to the floor and punched his face until
Blood was streaming down his face. Then shoved him onto a locker

"Don't you dare talk about my friends like that you understand?"

People where shouting Alex didn't care that was until he heard a specific voice.

Max.

"Alex please stop!" She looked like she was about to cry.

He pushed himself off Troy still angry but turning to look at Max. She was holding Lucas' hand. Max saw what he was looking at and she removed her hand.

His head hurt everything was spinning and red. He needed to leave, it was too much.

He walked off still fuming now with an addition of jealousy. He liked Max. Like a lot but of course he had to ruin it for himself.

Your just stress

You bring danger everywhere you go

You couldn't even protect your own sister

Again words floated through his head. His breathing increased no one wanted him he was just a troubled child with anger issues.

"Alex! Alex!" Max was calling him but he didn't respond. Max grabbed his hand

He tensed his heart beating.
"What was that?" Her voice softened

Alex felt numb to the pain on his face and to his ribs.

"Troy-Troy and James they um they chased Dustin Mike and I threw the woods then pointed a gun at my head whilst threatening to cut out dustins teeth and made Mike jump off a cliff..."

"I don't know I guess I wanted them to feel the fear they made us feel"

Max stood there in shock.
She didn't know what to say

Then the principle came out "Alex Come with me now, I'd like a word."

Alex went with him. Once again he couldn't care less school had taught him nothing except there are cruel children.

Alex walked into the the principals office.

"Now Alex you have been fighting too much and I can't save you in this one, this is a crime of aggravated assault!"

Alex just stared at him.

"Well!? What do you have to save for yourself?!" The principle asked quite agitated.

Alex sat up now and said "You are going to forget all of this happened, I never punched Troy and never insulted James."

Alex's' head was hurting more now while using his powers.

"When someone asks about the incident you will say that I was left off with a warning" then Alex snapped his fingers and it was done.

The principle had forgotten everything.

"Well I'll let you off with a warning but don't do whatever you did again."

Alex walked out of the Office. He remembered what the Doctors said that he was bipolar and now he was beginning to understand what they meant.

One second he was happy with max the next he was beating up someone.

Alex walked out of the school to the arcade and waited until it was time for halloween. He had nothing better to do anyway.