CONFESSION

If I say demo-dog or a dart I mean the demagorgans I'm just too lazy to change them 😭

"You see him?" Steve asked Lucas

"No"' Lucas said a little bit afraid now.

"Alex what going on" Dustin asked incase he saw something

"Hold on" he responded looking through his binoculars for any sign of the creature.

"I've got eyes ten o'clock, TEN O'CLOCK!" Alex screamed hoping they would hear him.

"Are you sure they're not just dogs?" Max asked warily

"Max." Alex said in a 'not the time' tone.

"Steve? Steve what are you doing?" Dustin asked worried

Steve ignored him tired of his questions and tossed Lucas a lighter.

"Get ready" he said and he jumped out of the caravan.

ALEX POV:

I looked around and then I spotted Steve leaving the caravan. What the heck was he doing.

"What is Steve doing there" I asked myself but max seemed to have heard me.

She snatched the binoculars out of my hands and looked through them.

He wouldn't be able to fight all of them. Multiple darts began to come out of the forest.
Dustin, Lucas and Max started shouting for Steve to come back but he couldn't.

Quickly, I jumped down the caravan to go help Steve.

"Alex NO!" Screamed Lucas but I had to do this.

With my Telekinesis I sliced the head off as many darts I could see.

I was growing tired by the second and Max kept calling my name. But I kept going. Eventually, I had gotten them all of Steve and now it was just a few left.

I was about to hit one of them when another came up from behind my back and bit my leg.

NORMAL POV:

Alex was already tired from killing several demo-dogs and one had just bit him.

He let out a loud shriek the dog had bit  deep in his leg and he collapsed to the floor.

Max screamed out his name in fear.

But Alex didn't stop he stood up limping and closed his eyes.

Then killed the dogs aiming for the caravan creating a clear path back to the caravan.

Dustin began to yell "STEVE RUN, HURRY"
Meanwhile Lucas and Max were screaming for Alex to come quick.

Steve rushed to caravan, Alex limping a bit behind him

Alex had barely made it to the van before one of the dogs almost caught him.

Blood was splattered on his face and his leg was bleeding out

"Shit,shit,shit,shit" He said as the adrenaline was dying out he began to feel the pain around his body.

"Are they rabid or something?!" Max asked while trying to keep Alex awake as he was slowly drifting in and out of consciousness.

"They can't get in" Lucas said worried "They can't!"  Sounding as he was trying to reassure himself.

But his words were proven false as a demo-dog pounced through the window but Steve killed it with his spiked batt.

Then one clambered above the caravan but Alex with the strength remaining he slashed it in half

"We're going to die!" Dustin screamed in fear.

However the demo-dogs began to retreat, Alex stood up and stared at Max And like before when he had been fighting Troy in the hallway, she was holding Lucas hand.

He didn't need to deal with this anymore so he walked away, well technically limped out to see where they went.

"Did you and Steve scare them off?" Dustin asked Alex

"No way" Steve spoke

"There going somewhere" Alex added.

While the fight had been ongoing between Alex and the demo-dog El was in the void screaming for her Brother to be safe. She had seen the face Alex made when she saw Lucas and Max holding hands. It wasn't a happy one.

*TIME SKIP*

"You positive that was dart?" Lucas asked Dustin

"Yes. He had the same yellow pattern on his butt" Dustin replied clearly now annoyed by the questioning.

"He was tiny two days ago" Max added on.

"Yeah well molted three more times since then" Alex said agitated.

"Yeah and he ate mews" Steve said nonchalantly

"He ate your cat. Mews?" Lucas asked shocked

"Who's mews" Max asked

"Dustins cat" Steve replied clearly oblivious to what was going on.

Then it all connected. "You kept him didn't you" Alex asked frustrated

"No!,no" "I- I- he missed me, he wanted to come home!" Dustin said stuttering

"Bullshit" Lucas said involving himself in the argument

"I didn't know he was a demegorgan okay!" Dustin spoke back defensively

Dustin and Lucas started arguing more and more then Max interfered "guys who cares we have to go"

"Of course you don't care,don't care about anything or anyone but yourself." Alex said undertone but Max picked up on it. He walked off.

"Let's go already we need to follow them" Alex said he was tired of the arguing and just wanted this to be over.

*TIME SKIP*

ALEX POV:

"Steve?" Two voices spoke at the same time as we appeared out of the forest. It was Nancy and Jonathan.
  "What are you doing here" Steve asked and they told us they were looking for Mike and Will.

"There not in there are they?" I asked hoping they were not as the demogorgans might have entered.

"We're not sure why?" Jonathan responded

Then a loud screech was heard.

"Bloody hell" Alex spoke aloud. Couldn't they just had one year of peace.

We ran to the gate but it wouldn't budge, we stood there for 30 minutes and during that time Max pulled me aside.

"Hey, you didn't tell me you had superpowers" she said in disbelief. It seemed as if she had been trying to ask me that for a while.

"You never asked" I responded trying to look at anywhere but her eyes knowing he would get lost in them.

I didn't need her playing with my feelings right now.

"Also about that thing you said in the forest-" before she could finish speaking two cars dashed towards the gate.

And the second one was Jim hopper. Thank god they were alive.

"Get in" he told us and with no hesitation we all entered and drove off.