NEW DIG DUG CHAMP?

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

"Son of a bitch" Dustin said repeatedly as he looked for the coins under the sofas

"Shit, another 1p" without looking up Dustin threw the 1p barely missing mews.

"Dusty be careful you almost hit mews!" His mom scolding him but Dustin ignored her.

"Can I see under your cushion?" He asked.

"Dusty!"

"It's an emergency Mom please!"

She sighs giving in making her way over to mews to comfort the frightened cat.

*TIME SKIP*

"Multiply your puny little haul by 5"

"No way old man Humphrey has that kinda cash?!"

"Can you call Mike and the Byers?"

"What-NO!"
"I have to go take a shower after doing work like a man, you call Mike,will and Alex."

*TIME SKIP*

Alex was wandering around Hawkins, things had not been good for him since his sister, El, had disappeared the night of the demegorgons death.

He felt angry all the time and when he wasn't angry he was quiet. One minute he was happy the next he wasn't.

All his friends knew he had nowhere to live and had told him to come live with them several times but Alex didn't want to be a nuisance and denied the request every time.

He just wanted his sister back.

The one person he did talk to a bit was Mike Wheeler as the boy had a crush on El. Mike understood the pain that Alex was feeling so him and Alex grieved together talking about all the good things she had done for them.

Alex had this feeling in his chest telling him that El wasn't dead that she was just hiding somewhere he just didn't know where.

He had gone into the void several times searching for her but she was nowhere to be seen making him slowly loose hope

His living situation wasn't exactly great but he didn't exactly care moving from one abandoned place to another just incase the bad men where still looking for him.

However, today he was going to hang out with the party at the arcade. He had a few coins due to the fact he would dig them up from the water fountains people threw them into.
He still didn't get why they did that complete waste of money if you ask him.

It was dark outside as it was getting closer to Halloween one event that always made Alex cheerful. He ventured on to the Arcade with coins jingling in his pockets weighing down his trousers. Yeah he had a lot of coins.

*TIME SKIP*

As he arrived his saw three familiar faced boys park there bikes talking excitedly while the fourth boy was coming out of his mums car.
Alex wished he had family like that but they were all dead he had no one.

The five boys now together as they made there way through the arcade.

"Hey Alex you alright?" Mike asked and all of the attention was put onto Alex.

"Um yeah I'm fine why wouldn't I be" he responded quickly averting his eyes to dragons lair.

He never liked talking about his emotions to anyone and to be fair no one taught he how to express them.

"Hey Dustin do you think you will be able to win princess Daphne of Lucas yet?" Will asked hoping to stop Lucas boasting about it.

"Don't worry today I will"

*TIME SKIP*

After yet again another unsuccessful attempt Dustin had failed to beat Lucas in dragons lair

"No,no no"

"I hate this overpriced bullshit!"

"Son of a bitch"

"Piece of shit"

Dustin continued to shout several profanities at the screen clearly annoyed he had lost. Again.

"Your not nimble enough. But you'll get there one day" Lucas said and continued with a smug smirk
"Until then princess daphne is all mine"

"Whatever I'm still tops on centipede and dig dug" Dustin replied

"You sure about that" someone said

They all turned around quickly and Mikes face dropped including Will while Lucas,Alex and Dustins face were filled with curiosity.

Keith.

One of the employees there. He had what Dustin called a nasty rash that was contagious and Alex actually believed him thinking that if he got close he would catch it.

"Sure about what" Dustin asked

Then realisation hit Alex on what he was talking about.

"Dustin you're not first anymore.." Alex said slowly and then his eyes quickly darted to centipede Dustin was second!

Dustin ran to Dig dug

"Move no no no MOVE!"

They all gathered around the screen

Then Will screamed "751,300 points"

"That's impossible" Mike said still in shock

Dustin turned around very annoyed now

Alex found this a little bit funny as Dustin was getting mad over a video game but at the same time he could get why.

"Whose Mad Max?" Dustin asked Keith who had followed them to the dig dug machine

"Better than you" Keith responded
Dustin flipped him off
Not in the mood at all.

This was going to be a long night Alex thought

AN:
HI GUYS WELL THAT IS IF YOUR STILL READING I KNOW THIS BOOK IS BAD BUT I JUST NEVER FIND THAT MANY MALEOC X MAX BOOKS AND I WAS LIKE YOU KNOW WHAT I WANT ONE SO HERE IT IS.
I MAY START PUTTING MORE OF ALEX POVS.
I DONT REALLY KNOW WHAT TO SAY SO... Yh. I sound dry don't I 😓

QOTD:

WHATS YOUR FAVOURITE DRINK?

Mines Dr Pepper it's just *cheff kiss* 🤌🏽