SEPARATED SIBLINGS

Today was Alex's favourite day everyone knew that and he was going to make the most of it. He even made an effort to ask Joyce if he could take a shower that day.

And with no hesitation she said yes. She also kept mentioning to him on how it would be safer and easier if he just lived with her Jonathan and will.

But he thought she had enough on her plate having to provide for two boys by herself, she didn't need a burden.

So as much as he wanted to say yes he didn't. He knew it was getting colder as the months went by and knew he couldn't do this forever but every time he was going to give In something in his head kept telling him

Ur a burden

Nobody would want to you

Ur a waste of space

They only feel pity on you

Those four sentence would put him off staying with anyone. After his shower Joyce asked him to at least stay for breakfast and he complied. Little did he know she had snuck some extra cash in his bag and coat so he could buy himself lunch and a costume.

Joyce always felt like she had to protect him and as if he were her son but she thought he would never see her as that.

Alex complied because he knew what it felt like when you feel the need to protect someone the same way he felt he needed to protect his sister that night he found her and the party found them both.

How he wished she would come back. She was out there and he knew it.

*TIME SKIP*
                       —PAST—
A girl covered in blood wandered through the depths of the upside down weak and tired she called out for her brother first

"Alex?" He voice was dry having not used it in a while

"Mike?" She called one of the first boys to enjoy her presence and company.

There was no response her heart began to pound,

"ALEX!?"

"MIKE?!"

She began to call for her brother repeatedly hoping he would at least find her but no one heard, running around Hawkins middle school hallways she saw this bright red tunnel it was an escape route.

She broke it with her powers making it big enough to fit threw and she was out. Immediately, she broke into a run to Mike's house using all her will power to continue on. El had reached mikes house to find police cars surrounding the area and just outside she had seen Alex running from Police, they began to surround him then she saw him do something she never knew he could do.

He went he went in front of them and wiped there memory all of the police men and he then looked like he was about to faint. Never had she known that his powers took such a toll on him. As soon as their memory was wiped his ran and turned invisible running into the Forrest. El wanted to go after him but she knew she would never catch up nor find him.

She was saddened by the fact and secretly snuck round to the window and inside showed Mike talking ti a police officer.

She had absolutely no clue what they were both saying but she knew Mike had seen her.

His eyes widened and tears began to roll down his cheek. El soon found herself crying as well but then the officer turned around. 

El could not get caught she would be sent back to the lab. So she ran, multiple police officers came out of the house trying to find who
Mike had been looking at but she had disappeared into the woods. Just like her brother had.

El was freezing. She was not as good as surviving in the outside she had been Locked up in the lab all her life except unlike her brother he had been trained for survival she had not.

How she wished she was with her brother again eating eggos in the fort that Mike made.

Eleven missed nine...

   —PRESENT—

Alex's life was slowly going up his crush and him were in good terms he had found this empty apartment were all the electrical equipment worked so he could live in like a real home. There was television something he had not used in a long time and a bed. A bed was one of the most luxurious things Alex had ever used. The ones in the lab were cold and. uncomfortable but this one was soft and
warm. It was a bit away from school but Alex could easily just run it.

He found clothes in the closet a bit bigger than him but they worked. In his old clothes that he had been wearing for 5 days straight were smelly so he washed them and hung them on the radiator inside his jacket and bag he found $20 in each.

He knew it was from Joyce so he reminded himself to thank her later because all the food in the fridge was expired. So he got lunch and a costume he always wanted "the masked man" it was $15 but it was worth it.

He was now set so he put his costume in his bag, put on a grey joggers, and a flannel walking out of the apartment. No one lived in this area for miles it was perfect he could live there until the summer. With a satisfactory look on his face he began to jog to school.

AN: I HAVE NOTHING TO SAY HER SOOOOO UM HOPE YOU LIKED THE CHAPTER I DO WANT TO SEE HOW I MAKE EL REUNITE WITH ALEX CAUSE IT SEEMS LIKE THEY REALLY DO MISS EACH OTHER.

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE IF YOU LIKED THIS CHAPTER

QOTD:

WHO IS UR FAVOURITE STRANGER THINGS CHARACTER:

Ik mine might sound bias but it's definitely El I just love her style in season 3 and how she evolves even tho she not the character that evolves the most That's Steve but I'm j saying I like her oh or max