RED HEAD

ALEX POV:

It was lesson time and we had Mr Clarke.
He was talking about the human brain and if I'm being honest with you I couldn't give two shits.

I haven't had a shower in two days because the showers at the abandoned houses i went to recently are broken. I might ask Will if I could come over.

I tuned out his voice and began to think of where I would be sleeping for the night it's not like i am going to learn anything anyway.

Then suddenly I was snapped out of my thinking when I heard Dustins drumroll

"Class please welcome, all the way from sunny California"

"The latest passenger to join us on our curiosity voyage, Maxine!"

I lifted my head to see a girl, she has strawberry-blonde hair and bright blue eyes.

We made I contact and then my heart began to pound and I felt my check go red.
What was wrong with me.

She had turned her head away and I felt this weird feeling in my stomach that wouldn't go away
"It's Max" She said quietly

"Sorry?" Mr Clarke asked

"Nobody calls me Maxine it's Max"
I couldn't help but stare she looked incredible.

Dustin turned to us and whispered "Mad Max"

"Well, all aboard max

*TIME SKIP*

"There's no way that's mad max" Mike said

Will agreed "yeah. Girls don't play video games"

"And even if they did they can't get 751,000 points on dig dug"

NORMAL POV:

Alex was not listening to this conversation at all he was just staring at her he still didn't get why he would get all nervous around her and he wanted to know why.

As the party continued there conversation Alex began to walk over to her,

"Hi I'm Alex" he said to the red head

She stopped riding her skateboard and turned around.

"Yh the stalkers" she responded tilting her head to his group of friends.

"There not stalkers sorry about them Dustin the one with the cap he lost his first place in both centipede and dig dug and he thinks your mad max"

"That's because I am" Max said nonchalantly like it was no big deal

"Really!? That's sick you've gotta teach me how to do that" Alex said in shock never had he met a girl who liked video games and skateboarding.

Max smiled slightly trying not to show that she was happy someone came to talk to her.
"Um Yh sure come over to the arcade today and I'll teach you, but Um do you have a pen I could borrow"

Immediately, Alex started ruffling through his jacket for a pen "ummm Yh here you go" he handed her the pen and she scribbled something on the paper and then threw the paper In the bin.

"Hey what-what class do you have next?" Alex asked the girl never had he ever been this nervous normal he was the one who would scare people away.

"English" she responded with a smile
Maybe she had finally made a friend.

"Do you maybe wanna walk with me- it's okay if you don't want to you don't have to I was just ask-" Alex said beginning to ramble.