♥︎ ꜰᴏᴜʀ ♥︎

ɴᴀᴅɪᴀ ᴄʜᴀɴᴇʟ ♥︎ (ᴊᴜʟʏ 23, 2022)

Location : Miami, Flordia

"Yeah, your sick of all those other imitators. Don't let the only real one intimidate ya" I sang along to 'I'm The One' by Dj Khaled. I looked down at Kentrell as he slept peacefully on the hotel bed. A groan left his mouth as he moved in his sleep.

Grabbing my phone off the nightstand, I went to Instagram before clicking the live button. Starting a live, I waited for the views to come in before looking up at Kentrell who was snoring.

I chuckled before looking back at the phone me and reading some comments.
___
jazlynmychelle : where my man at bitch
kingdagoat : what nigga you got in that hotel room ?
deshawnharrisss : I miss you 🥺
___
"Jazlyn, shut the fuck up and king I'm about to block you" I said rolling my eyes at kings comment. We broke up a year ago and all he's been doing is stalking me.

Kentrell sat up quickly as he looked at me with a frown on his face. He did the 'come here' motion with his index finger causing me to sit the phone on my lap and move towards him.

"Get off live" he mumbled before licking over his bottom lip. I sighed before picking up my phone and waving at the live before clicking the end button.

"Why the fuck is Jazlyn on yo live?" he asked with a mug on his face. "I don't know" I said as he kept the same mug on his face. "She doesn't even like you" he said looking up at the ceiling.

Pulling out my phone, I opened the Instagram app before clicking the magnifying glass at the top of the screen. I searched up 'Jazlyn' and her account popped up causing me to click on it.

"Do she follow you?" He asked causing me to nod my head in response. "Block her" he said in a serious tone. "Why would I block her?" I said scrunching up my face as I stared back at him.

"Because she a hater" he said before taking a blunt from off the nightstand. "Unt unt, you not about to smoke that in here" I said as he patted his pockets for a lighter. He sighed and he laid the blunt back on the nightstand.

"You want kids?" he asked out of nowhere causing me to look at him. "Umm yea, but I want them after I graduate college," I said as he nodded before looking back at the ceiling.

"How many do you want?" he said as I looked up at the ceiling. "I want two or three, two girls and one boy" I said as I felt him lift my leg and put it over his waist.

"That don't hurt?" he asked referring to my leg causing me to shake my head. He smiled before looking over at me. "I probably already asked you this but are you a virgin?" he said making my head snap in his direction.